November 2021 due dates

Thank you lovely. I have been thinking of you hope you are ok xxx

Had to go into the diabetic midwife today have been started on insulin x

Is that normal for you in pregnancy? I'm shit at that sort of thing.. Hope your alright xx

Is that normal for you in pregnancy? I'm shit at that sort of thing.. Hope your alright xx

I didn’t have to have it last time but because I am so so early in pregnancy and struggling to eat a carb they think it’s best to act now x

Hello! I’m hoping I could come in and join your November group! I think my due date is going to be the 28th December but there’s not many of us I don’t think due in December! Xxx

Oooo hey lucie, I can't remember if I told you but I'm Sarah haha baby brain sucks ass! :rotfl:

Angel how you feeling now been on insulin can you feel a difference? When are you next in with it? Xx

Oooo hey lucie, I can't remember if I told you but I'm Sarah haha baby brain sucks ass! :rotfl:

Angel how you feeling now been on insulin can you feel a difference? When are you next in with it? Xx

@holli i can eat a bit more normally like today I had 2 pieces of cheese on toast with whole meal bread and had good levels. I’m just at the stage though where I am hungry but I don’t fancy anything or can’t eat it. I’ve got an almost constant headache too despite drinking a massive amount of water!

Did willow have a lovely birthday?

Welcome @Lucie12344 xxx

Yeah she did thankyou she's just come home from her dad's she's been spoilt like always
I right fancied a chicken kebab last night walked to chippy for it got home couldn't eat it made me feel sick I ate the salad and some pitta bread but the chicken was a no go, mmm love cheese on toast I'd live of that haha xx

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations for all the BFP’s - I was quite surprised to see how many names there were next to November dates :) the forum seems so quiet compared to when I was on it first time round back in 2018/2019.

Our son has just turned 2 and I am 12 weeks pregnant due 12th November.

Feeling sick all day on and off, with evenings being the worst and not being able to stay awake past 9am! This is completely different to when I had Josh, barely had any symptoms!

Anyone else had their 12 week scan yet? Scooted over some messages, but looks like this is a busy thread :) xx

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations for all the BFP’s - I was quite surprised to see how many names there were next to November dates :) the forum seems so quiet compared to when I was on it first time round back in 2018/2019.

Feeling sick all day on and off, with evenings being the worst and not being able to stay awake past 9am! This is completely different to when I had Josh, barely had any symptoms!

Anyone else had their 12 week scan yet? Scooted over some messages, but looks like this is a busy thread :) xx

Hi @IVW congratulations and welcome!

My youngest was born late 2018 I was pretty active back then too and came back for baby #3! 12 week scan isn’t until 24/5 so I’ve still got ages yet x

Reactions: IVW
Hi Ladies,

Hey congratulations hun my 12 week scan is 18th May had a scan at 7 weeks and saw babba, this is my second pregnancy with my first I had bad sickness from 5 weeks right upto labour and I couldn't eat anything I had every symptom too pretty much, this pregnancy I'm tired all time and I can't stop eating I mean I've literally just had a huge pan of pasta to myself and I feel like I've not eaten in days can't believe the difference in them, I was on here when pregnant with my daughter too I was in May 2018 mummies but she came a week early and came in April xx

Hey congratulations hun my 12 week scan is 18th May had a scan at 7 weeks and saw babba, this is my second pregnancy with my first I had bad sickness from 5 weeks right upto labour and I couldn't eat anything I had every symptom too pretty much, this pregnancy I'm tired all time and I can't stop eating I mean I've literally just had a huge pan of pasta to myself and I feel like I've not eaten in days can't believe the difference in them, I was on here when pregnant with my daughter too I was in May 2018 mummies but she came a week early and came in April xx

Im seriously wondering if the hunger and no nausea is a sign of carrying a boy? I am so so different from my two girls x

Im seriously wondering if the hunger and no nausea is a sign of carrying a boy? I am so so different from my two girls x

Funny you should say that every one is adament I'm having a boy this time round too cos of the same thing xx

Funny you should say that every one is adament I'm having a boy this time round too cos of the same thing xx

It is so strange I’ve felt sick maybe a day or two I’ll be so surprised if it isn’t a boy! Only just under 6 weeks until we find out x

It is so strange I’ve felt sick maybe a day or two I’ll be so surprised if it isn’t a boy! Only just under 6 weeks until we find out x

Oh yes I will be booking that gender scan for as soon as I'm 16 week's :rotfl: xx

Hi @IVW congratulations and welcome!

My youngest was born late 2018 I was pretty active back then too and came back for baby #3! 12 week scan isn’t until 24/5 so I’ve still got ages yet x

Thank you :)

ooooo baby no. 3 - I literally don’t know how people think past 2 lol

I got my scan a day before I was 12 weeks, so was quite quick, which was good for us as that wait from finding out to 12 weeks is loooooong!! X

Last edited:

We had an early scan with Josh, and contemplated it with this one, but we held out. Now I feel like the gender scan is years away :? everything just feels long and then on the other hand it’s gone very quick - very odd.

It’s so hard to tell with pregnancy symptoms and what sex they could possibly be, with Josh I felt a bit sicky in first trimester and then that was literally it. This one, Christ, they are loving telling me they are cooking away making me pretty bleugh all day.

I could graze happily all day, but after dinner I feel so uncomfortable, like I am squashing them with my food baby lol.x

Could well be, my sister was really sick with her little girl and me barely anything with josh - now her and I are both suffering with nausea, her more than me actually, she had to call 111 as she so sick and can’t eat, which obviously doesn’t help. Food was life when I was pregnant with josh, especially beige - my husband loved it x

Here’s our second little one cooking away - I am so torn with the sex, as I go by the skull theory and comparing it to our sons which doesn’t help.

BB163D1B-2515-48DB-8540-F722CA4FC9CF.jpeg

Here’s our second little one cooking away - I am so torn with the sex, as I go by the skull theory and comparing it to our sons which doesn’t help.

View attachment 92885

Beautiful pic <3 I'm going to say girl as I can't see a boy nub but I could be totally wrong, was you trying long for this baby? Xx

Thank you :)

ooooo baby no. 3 - I literally don’t know how people think past 2 lol

I got my scan a day before I was 12 weeks, so was quite quick, which was good for us as that wait from finding out to 12 weeks is loooooong!! X

@IVW haha I’ve got a big age gap between my eldest and youngest which helps! Last one though for sure!

Ive had 3 scans now so not too fussed about waiting 3 weeks for my 12 weeks then my gender is just over 2 weeks after that.

Can’t remember what I was like with Amelia sick wise not sure if I felt sick or not x

Reactions: IVW
Beautiful pic <3 I'm going to say girl as I can't see a boy nub but I could be totally wrong, was you trying long for this baby? Xx

Not long at all, much to my husbands

I wish I understood the whole nub theory :lol: of course we would like one of each, but I would be happy with two boys - I at least know what I’m letting myself in for :lol:

We seem to be very fortunate with getting pregnant, pretty much straight away <3

How about you? Anymore after this or stopping at 2?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back