November 2021 due dates

@IVW haha I’ve got a big age gap between my eldest and youngest which helps! Last one though for sure!

Ive had 3 scans now so not too fussed about waiting 3 weeks for my 12 weeks then my gender is just over 2 weeks after that.

Can’t remember what I was like with Amelia sick wise not sure if I felt sick or not x

Ahhhh yes, definately make things a little less stressful! Toddlers are hard work lol

Oh that’s good, at least you know all is ok <3 x

Not long at all, much to my husbands

I wish I understood the whole nub theory :lol: of course we would like one of each, but I would be happy with two boys - I at least know what I’m letting myself in for :lol:

We seem to be very fortunate with getting pregnant, pretty much straight away <3

How about you? Anymore after this or stopping at 2?x

This will be it now, I was 35 in March, we wasn't trying for this baby so it came as a massive shock, I've only been with Danny 9 months I had covid in Jan and I think it messed my cycles up, lost my dad in March unexpectedly and I put my late period been down to stress with that but nope here iam 10 weeks pregnant I'm both scared and excited at same time, I never wanted willow to be an only child but I never wanted kids to different dad's too, I'm still really good friends with willows dad and I get on really well with his fiancee they are having a baby boy in July people find it strange how close we all are especially after how long it took me to get over him but once I did I was fine and it's good for willow knowing mummy and daddy don't hate each other and can still hang out, if this baby is a boy tho I'm running away willows made it clear she doesnt want a brother she keeps telling her daddy she only wants sisters and that boys are yucky haha she turned 3 on Thursday I don't think she will cope with two brothers in space of 4 months of each other :rotfl: xx

Awww she will @holli when babies arrive she will love them!

Don’t know if it is just me being emotional but my husband is being a lot less hands on with Amelia at the moment! Really getting on my nerves he may aswell not even be here he’s doing that little xx

Awww she will @holli when babies arrive she will love them!

Don’t know if it is just me being emotional but my husband is being a lot less hands on with Amelia at the moment! Really getting on my nerves he may aswell not even be here he’s doing that little xx

Aww no have you said anything to him? You need the help at the moment too xx

@holli ahhhh bless you, you have been through a lot :-( as long as everyone is happy and healthy, that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

@Mrsbridge17 oh no how bloody frustrating for you!!!! It really angers me when I hear about ‘lazy’ fathers - it’s their child, just as well as it ours, so pull your bloody weight. A few friends of mine have dads who are very much like ‘I go to work, you deal with the kids’ makes me so angry, unless the mum is happy with that of course.x

@holli @IVW he is not normally like this it’s really frustrating! All weekend it’s just been all me and I’m struggling because I’m tired :bored:

I put Amelia to bed last night at 7:45 and went myself at 8 and read my book. Literally rather set my eyeballs on fire than sit with him watching football and drinking beer :shakehead:

Reactions: IVW
Went for a wee earlier and had red on tissue when I wiped there's non there now I called midwife she said if it gets worse to go to a+e and if still happening tomorrow to phone her back up xx

Went for a wee earlier and had red on tissue when I wiped there's non there now I called midwife she said if it gets worse to go to a+e and if still happening tomorrow to phone her back up xx

Ahhhh no, what a worry :-(
Hopefully it’s just a bit old blood <3 x

Ahhhh no, what a worry :-(
Hopefully it’s just a bit old blood <3 x

I've not had anything since and I've been to loo but it makes you paranoid, never had it with willow xx

Nothing since yesterday which is good it wasn't even half the size of a 5p if I hadn't of looked I wouldn't of noticed it but its guna be a long ass 2 weeks to my scan which is 2 weeks today I'm just hopeful as I have headaches wana pull my teeth out (did whike pregnant with willow) I'm starving all time can't fill me at all (I don't have a big appetite usually when I'm not pregnant I have just one meal a day) but I'm having about 4 now and snacks too and my belly is huge so hoping that this baby is still cooking in there the mirror is willows handy work with sudocrem little monster haha hope your all well xx

Snapchat-105752833.jpg

Me again I'm having a scan in morning purely cos I've done my own head in wirh bloody Google and stressed myself out spoke to my midwife and she's asked me to go in for a scan xx

Me again I'm having a scan in morning purely cos I've done my own head in wirh bloody Google and stressed myself out spoke to my midwife and she's asked me to go in for a scan xx
Let us know how you get on, everything will be fine, I’m sure xxx

Thanks girls it's not till 1130 so will let you know as soon as I'm out xxx

Thanks ladies, I was petrified I was laid on bed and she turned TV around and said to me I'm not showing you the screen till the end and I'm going to do all my checks so bare with me if it feels a long time but as soon as she put the wand thing on my belly she spun TV round I said thought you wasn't doing that lol she said nope it's perfect and the heartbeat is good and strong and I'm putting you at 11 weeks today xx

Lovely! When are you due now then? X

I have no idea she didn't give me a date just said I'm bang on 11 weeks today I suppose it could change at 12 week scan maybe cos baby has grown so much in 3 weeks from last scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back