November 2021 due dates

I feel blessed I don't have sickness this time round (bloody hope baby is still cooking I'm just hoping cos I've seen it's heartbeat that its fine) I only feel sick if I'm hungry but once I stuff me face I'm good again lol xx

Today I had light pink spotting, but it seemed normal!

@holli yeah that’s my thinking I’ve seen heartbeat twice now. Still no scan date which is annoying! X

@holli yeah that’s my thinking I’ve seen heartbeat twice now. Still no scan date which is annoying! X

No I've not either just making a bacon butty cos I needed it badly lol steak tonight nom nom I'm guna be a right chunk at this rate xx

No I've not either just making a bacon butty cos I needed it badly lol steak tonight nom nom I'm guna be a right chunk at this rate xx

I have had breakfast and lunch can’t have anything else until dinner as have to test my levels after each meal three times a day. I can snack I suppose but haven’t got anything in that I want x

I've been on bed most of day feel so crappy feel sick and indigestion hope I feel better after more food cos I didnt after my bacon sandwiches and just dive into bed I also wana pull my teeth out they hurt soooo bad and I don't normally have a problem with my mouth xx

I've been on bed most of day feel so crappy feel sick and indigestion hope I feel better after more food cos I didnt after my bacon sandwiches and just dive into bed I also wana pull my teeth out they hurt soooo bad and I don't normally have a problem with my mouth xx

My teeth hurt like hell when I had covid x

My teeth hurt like hell when I had covid x

I didn't suffer with my teeth with covid mine was my lungs I couldn't breathe and was coughing blood up willow had it too it was horrific and the longest 7 weeks ever of been ill I think that's how I've caught pregnant as it messed all my periods up xx

I didn't suffer with my teeth with covid mine was my lungs I couldn't breathe and was coughing blood up willow had it too it was horrific and the longest 7 weeks ever of been ill I think that's how I've caught pregnant as it messed all my periods up xx

Literally everything hurt with me. I’ve never ever been so ill in my life. Absolutely vile. You feeling better? Xxx

Literally everything hurt with me. I’ve never ever been so ill in my life. Absolutely vile. You feeling better? Xxx

Couldnt eat my steak last night left it still in bed now feel so shitty but guna jump in shower soon as have hospital midwife appointment at 330 hope your all feeling alright xx

I have runny nose and sore throat, because of air conditioner as there was some very hot days in Latvia. But still... it is only spring.... everyone should be careful in this season!

I have runny nose and sore throat, because of air conditioner as there was some very hot days in Latvia. But still... it is only spring.... everyone should be careful in this season!

Ooo is that where your from hun? I'm in Rotherham /Sheffield in UK and it's like a summer day here today but has been like that all week here in 20s xx

Ooo is that where your from hun? I'm in Rotherham /Sheffield in UK and it's like a summer day here today but has been like that all week here in 20s xx
Yes, I'm from Latvia, and weather at the moment isn't warm only +10, but is sunny. Last weekend it was +18, so I decided to walk in dress in backyard. :/

Yes, I'm from Latvia, and weather at the moment isn't warm only +10, but is sunny. Last weekend it was +18, so I decided to walk in dress in backyard. :/

Bet its beautiful there :) I need to look at some dresses for summer so that I'm comfy I need new clothes full stop as non of my jeans fit now xx

Bet its beautiful there :) I need to look at some dresses for summer so that I'm comfy I need new clothes full stop as non of my jeans fit now xx
I'm not wearing trousers for at least one month :D i just can't...

Was at hospital for an hour and half, took 4 pots of blood and me urine sample she weighed me and did my bmi which she said was perfect which shocked me she said I'm going to be midwife led this time and even said cos as she calls it boring (normal haha I was like cheers) she would even offer me a home birth but Danny said nope he wouldnt like it and would panic yes they let him in to it and have said he can come to any hospital appointments I have, she's booked me in for my 12 week scan but can't tell me date I will have to wait for letter to come thru but she said it would be in 3 weeks that I have the scan, she's also booked me in for 16 weeks to see me too, she made me do that carbon monoxide blow test I was struggling to breathe after lol I got my bounty folder but no notes as all mine are done on line now she gave me vitamin d tablets as I didn't realise I had to have them as well as folic acid, my blood pressure was fine too she was such a lovely midwife really liked her xx

Snapchat-2001546108.jpg

Was at hospital for an hour and half, took 4 pots of blood and me urine sample she weighed me and did my bmi which she said was perfect which shocked me she said I'm going to be midwife led this time and even said cos as she calls it boring (normal haha I was like cheers) she would even offer me a home birth but Danny said nope he wouldnt like it and would panic yes they let him in to it and have said he can come to any hospital appointments I have, she's booked me in for my 12 week scan but can't tell me date I will have to wait for letter to come thru but she said it would be in 3 weeks that I have the scan, she's also booked me in for 16 weeks to see me too, she made me do that carbon monoxide blow test I was struggling to breathe after lol I got my bounty folder but no notes as all mine are done on line now she gave me vitamin d tablets as I didn't realise I had to have them as well as folic acid, my blood pressure was fine too she was such a lovely midwife really liked her xx

View attachment 92847

Awwww that’s good Sarah! I would absolutely love midwife led care nice easy pregnancy!

My husband still not allowed to any appointments at all x

Awwww that’s good Sarah! I would absolutely love midwife led care nice easy pregnancy!

My husband still not allowed to any appointments at all x

I didnr think Danny would be able to as my ex isn't allowed in to any of his finances appointments unless they are scans but I'm at a different hospital to them although we live on same estate lol but I hate the hospital they have chosen I refuse to step foot in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back