November 2021 due dates

I didnr think Danny would be able to as my ex isn't allowed in to any of his finances appointments unless they are scans but I'm at a different hospital to them although we live on same estate lol but I hate the hospital they have chosen I refuse to step foot in there xx

Im really not happy about having to go to my closest hospital I may change it x

Been for a walk in woods got back in car after omg boiling today xx

Snapchat-1885650622.jpg

Ive been working all day. Literally picked the kids up feed them bath them do the housework and bed for me. Wiped out x

Take it easy hun, my baby just come home from her daddy's missed her loads, xx

Take it easy hun, my baby just come home from her daddy's missed her loads, xx

My eldest not long gone to hers, It doesn’t get any easier she’s my little side kick 11 this year!

House is gleaming now and I’m sat down with a can of Fanta zero watching the peaky blinders again ha! Off to bed in 15 x

My eldest not long gone to hers, It doesn’t get any easier she’s my little side kick 11 this year!

House is gleaming now and I’m sat down with a can of Fanta zero watching the peaky blinders again ha! Off to bed in 15 x

Love peaky blinders I said to Danny I like the name shelby he said Sarah just nope :rotfl: I love Tom Hardy too, I hate it when she goes to his he rang me yesterday and put me on loudspeaker she started crying as she heard my voice he said her chin went and lot it always breaks me when she does that he and his fiance came in for a coffee for over an hour tho when they dropped her off she's not due her baby till July but looks ready to drop now bless her they are having a boy and willow is not impressed at all she keeps saying she doesn't want a brother she wants a sister so if mine turns out to be a boy I'm doing a runner :rotfl: don't think she would cope with 2 brothers same age lol xx

Love peaky blinders I said to Danny I like the name shelby he said Sarah just nope :rotfl: I love Tom Hardy too, I hate it when she goes to his he rang me yesterday and put me on loudspeaker she started crying as she heard my voice he said her chin went and lot it always breaks me when she does that he and his fiance came in for a coffee for over an hour tho when they dropped her off she's not due her baby till July but looks ready to drop now bless her they are having a boy and willow is not impressed at all she keeps saying she doesn't want a brother she wants a sister so if mine turns out to be a boy I'm doing a runner :rotfl: don't think she would cope with 2 brothers same age lol xx

Thankfully Gracie isn’t too fussed what baby is & Amelia isn’t quite old enough to know what’s going on :rotfl:

Thankfully Gracie isn’t too fussed what baby is & Amelia isn’t quite old enough to know what’s going on :rotfl:

She will when babba is here :-D I can't believe I'll have a 3 year old in 5 days they grow up too quick xx

She will when babba is here :-D I can't believe I'll have a 3 year old in 5 days they grow up too quick xx

I don’t know if she’s already sensing somethings up as she’s all me just lately and she’s usually all daddy x

Ohhh what a nice time of year for a birthday. All my babies are winter x

I don’t know if she’s already sensing somethings up as she’s all me just lately and she’s usually all daddy x

Ohhh what a nice time of year for a birthday. All my babies are winter x

I'm hoping it stays as warm as it has as it's also Danny's birthday next week so we will either go to zoo or beach, I don't get her all day for her birthday as she's at daddy's from dinner time to Saturday she usually goes on a Wednesday but with it been her birthday Thurs she's not going till Thurs lunch so I get to be with her for birthday morning, her step mum's arranged a little garden party for her (willows step mum is one of 11 kids so she has some young brothers sisters and lots of nieces and nephews) willow will love it she just loves to play xx

I'm hoping it stays as warm as it has as it's also Danny's birthday next week so we will either go to zoo or beach, I don't get her all day for her birthday as she's at daddy's from dinner time to Saturday she usually goes on a Wednesday but with it been her birthday Thurs she's not going till Thurs lunch so I get to be with her for birthday morning, her step mum's arranged a little garden party for her (willows step mum is one of 11 kids so she has some young brothers sisters and lots of nieces and nephews) willow will love it she just loves to play xx

Awww fingers crossed it stays nice x

We just baked spider man cupcakes and she's currently testing them or should I say getting it all over carpet haha xx

My bloat is unreal tonight any one else the same, carpet is wet as just bathed willow and she ran riot naked refusing to be dried and dressed lol xx

Snapchat-505678859.jpg Snapchat-1635511273.jpg

That's all I drink and dilute pop as I've gone off tea and I've never liked coffee or fizzy pop xx

Omg I love fizzy pop only ever drink zero sugar ones but honestly I’d cry if I had to drink squash all the time :rotfl:

Omg I love fizzy pop only ever drink zero sugar ones but honestly I’d cry if I had to drink squash all the time :rotfl:

Haha just makes me feel gassy and urghh so Im not a fan of it xx

Are any of you struggling to finish a meal at all? I am really struggling with food right now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back