November 2021 due dates

Morning ladies,

I’ve Taken these this morning and nothing.

Convinced I can see a shadow, but think eyes are playing a trick on me.

Maybe tomorrow...

Boobs are so sore though and having food aversions, so strange. I’m 10dpo but potentially 8dpo xxx

View attachment 92765 View attachment 92766
I can’t see anything yet! Fingers crossed it comes though xxx

Hey girls! Does anyone know if there are any cold/flu medicines we can take? I am struggling big time with a blocked nose, sneezing and chesty cough. All I want to do is lay about ive no energy at all x

Hey girls! Does anyone know if there are any cold/flu medicines we can take? I am struggling big time with a blocked nose, sneezing and chesty cough. All I want to do is lay about ive no energy at all x
I’m guessing just paracetamol. But your local pharmacist will help hun. Give them a ring! Xx

When I was pregnant with willow I had flu and went to doctors he told me to make my own lempsips which was hot water lemon juice splash of honey and dissolveable paracetamol it really helped me, hope your feeling OK soon xx

When I was pregnant with willow I had flu and went to doctors he told me to make my own lempsips which was hot water lemon juice splash of honey and dissolveable paracetamol it really helped me, hope your feeling OK soon xx

Thanks hun think I’ll try that but without the honey as can’t have that :-( I never get colds or anything my immune system must be rubbish right now x

Hope you feel better mrs B!

I am suuuuper emotional! Bursting out crying at nothing all the time now! Anyone else? Xx

Hope it works for you hun

I'm not emotional but probably will be Thursday as that's dad's funeral, I'm crampy but I've just cleaned all house and stripped mine and willows bed, going to chill now though as willows just got back from her dad's ive missed the little terror, I've got heartburn / indigestion, and I'm exhausted but apart from that I feel great, got a massive hankering for steak lately, Danny cooked me steak mushrooms onion rings and dirty fries last night omg it didn't touch sides haha xx

Hope it works for you hun

I'm not emotional but probably will be Thursday as that's dad's funeral, I'm crampy but I've just cleaned all house and stripped mine and willows bed, going to chill now though as willows just got back from her dad's ive missed the little terror, I've got heartburn / indigestion, and I'm exhausted but apart from that I feel great, got a massive hankering for steak lately, Danny cooked me steak mushrooms onion rings and dirty fries last night omg it didn't touch sides haha xx

Awwww yeah I hope you are ok hun. Be a tough day for you.

We are having steak tonight but I really don’t feel like much at the moment!

Just absolutely bawled my eyes out as watched azaylia cain’s moms story on Instagram that poor poor baby and her parents it’s heartbreaking x

Just absolutely bawled my eyes out as watched azaylia cain’s moms story on Instagram that poor poor baby and her parents it’s heartbreaking x

I know I can't watch anything like that just makes me hug willow tighter I couldn't even begin to think how they feel I'd never want to either :-(
I been watching about Prince Philip too bless them all, I'm so tired today, willows shattered too but she always comes home from Lane's tired, so we are guna have an early bath and watch a movie in my bed she's already requested spiderman xx

its just so devastating isn’t it, beautiful little girl, I can’t imagine how they are all feeling right now x

Hi, all. With two positive tests on Saturday night and this morning, and this one strong enough for me to trust that things are progressing at the moment, thought I'd start a thread for any other ladies who just got their BFPs and have an EDD in November!

To start things off with introductions, this is my first, and the BFP came right in time for my 34th birthday tomorrow! EDD is November 13th.

Not really having any particularly solid symptoms. I almost didn't test on Saturday because I'd been cramping and was almost sure AF was coming. Since then, I've had some slight queasiness, but that might just be in my head.

Share your due dates and I'll add in the list below:

Nov 1
Nov 2
Nov 3
Nov 4
Nov 5
Nov 6
Nov 7
Nov 8
Nov 9- Mrs Smith34
Nov 10
Nov 11-cluna96
Nov 12
Nov 13 - ThisYrinJLM
Nov 14 - Rasma
Nov 15-Rainbow.nicola
Nov 16
Nov 17
Nov 18-25Katie, Oliviasmommy
Nov 19
Nov 20
Nov 21-BritneyB
Nov 22
Nov 23-SarahJH81
Nov 24
Nov 25-Maza1993
Nov 26
Nov 27-Mrsbridge17, MustangMama
Nov 28
Nov 29-holli
Nov 30

~ December 12 - Littleperson

Hope to get a lot of company soon!

Hi everyone, I had to get up in the night for the loo as the metformin is really doing a number on my stomach :-(

When I wiped after I had red blood from the front. Only the tiniest amount but enough for me to notice and happened more than once. I really don’t know what to do or who to contact? I’m really concerned that my cervix is going to cause me problems the whole way through & I am terrified I’ll miscarry :cry:

Hi everyone, I had to get up in the night for the loo as the metformin is really doing a number on my stomach :-(

When I wiped after I had red blood from the front. Only the tiniest amount but enough for me to notice and happened more than once. I really don’t know what to do or who to contact? I’m really concerned that my cervix is going to cause me problems the whole way through & I am terrified I’ll miscarry :cry:
I’d contact your doctor lovely.

with regards to metformin, what’s your routine? When do you take it and what are you eating with it? You can also get a slow release version called glucophage SR, it’s what I have and so much easier on the tummy. Has no lactose in either xx

I’d contact your doctor lovely.

with regards to metformin, what’s your routine? When do you take it and what are you eating with it? You can also get a slow release version called glucophage SR, it’s what I have and so much easier on the tummy. Has no lactose in either xx

I am taking prolonged release. I take it halfway through my meal & am eating half normally I can’t have anywhere near as many carbs as I normally would last night I had steak with salad and half a baked potato. This morning I’ve had a bacon sandwich (grilled) on the tiniest pieces of whole meal bread I have ever seen :rotfl: x

I’m going to see how it goes today I haven’t had any this morning x

Sorry to hear this mrs B! Have you phoned someone??

If you can’t get a hold of someone but really need reassurance just go to a&e and make a scene til they scan you! Xxx

Can you phone early pregnancy unit they might get you in or be able to put your mind at rest? Try and rest as much as you can too hun :hugs: is hubby home so he can help with amelia? Xx

Thanks both. EPU isn’t open today A&E wouldn’t do anything I don’t think? Not sure if the scan could have irritated things and I’m just over thinking it. X

Thanks both. EPU isn’t open today A&E wouldn’t do anything I don’t think? Not sure if the scan could have irritated things and I’m just over thinking it. X
When I was pregnant with my son I went to a&e and they took pity on me! But I reckon it’s all down to how busy they are etc!

has it stopped now? honestly if it was a miscarriage you’d know anyway. If it’s just spotting, even if it’s red I think you’re fine xxx

Really? They are open here, maybe call 111 for advise if your really worried but if it was only abit I don't think it's anything to worry about it's if it's like a period then to worry and your not in any pain which is also a good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back