November 2021 due dates

Yeah they don’t open weekends! Ridiculous isn’t it! I do have back ache but that isn’t unusual and it (spotting) has stopped. This is my thinking I’ve had spotting before and it’s obviously been fine as bubs had a heartbeat on Friday. I think I’ll mention it to the GP tomorrow and see what they say as I think I’d like my cervix looked at because of the lletz I’ve had x

Yeah they don’t open weekends! Ridiculous isn’t it! I do have back ache but that isn’t unusual and it (spotting) has stopped. This is my thinking I’ve had spotting before and it’s obviously been fine as bubs had a heartbeat on Friday. I think I’ll mention it to the GP tomorrow and see what they say as I think I’d like my cervix looked at because of the lletz I’ve had x

Keep us posted if you do cos we will be thinking of you, don't worry about back ache I have that but I do suffer with sciatica and I can't make my mind up if it's that or this pregnancy, but I'm glad the spotting has stopped and hope your resting and taking it easy, I just been and had a cuppa with my ex and his fiancee willow enjoyed seeing daddy again, back home now cooking a pork roast I've done soooo many roasties cos I'm greedy :rotfl: xx

Keep us posted if you do cos we will be thinking of you, don't worry about back ache I have that but I do suffer with sciatica and I can't make my mind up if it's that or this pregnancy, but I'm glad the spotting has stopped and hope your resting and taking it easy, I just been and had a cuppa with my ex and his fiancee willow enjoyed seeing daddy again, back home now cooking a pork roast I've done soooo many roasties cos I'm greedy :rotfl: xx

I was going to cancel my private scan next Saturday and have a gender scan but I think I’m going to keep it for a bit of reassurance. Really don’t know what’s best. It’s always going to be on my mind so I defo need to speak to someone x

I was going to cancel my private scan next Saturday and have a gender scan but I think I’m going to keep it for a bit of reassurance. Really don’t know what’s best. It’s always going to be on my mind so I defo need to speak to someone x

Yeah deffo keep it for that Peace of mind hun otherwise you'll drive yourself insane xx

Yeah deffo keep it for that Peace of mind hun otherwise you'll drive yourself insane xx

Yeah I think I’m going to it’ll get me through the week and like you say peace of mind. It’ll be nice to see the heartbeat again x

Yeah I think I’m going to it’ll get me through the week and like you say peace of mind. It’ll be nice to see the heartbeat again x

When is it? I'll be looking forward to the scan pic / update :D xx

I am taking prolonged release. I take it halfway through my meal & am eating half normally I can’t have anywhere near as many carbs as I normally would last night I had steak with salad and half a baked potato. This morning I’ve had a bacon sandwich (grilled) on the tiniest pieces of whole meal bread I have ever seen :rotfl: x

I’m going to see how it goes today I haven’t had any this morning x

this may sound strange but your not eating enough! The tablet needs food to work on? Eat your meal then take your tablet 15-30 mins after. Trust me it works. The tablet doesn’t like carbs or fat. So team up your carbs with other bits, like veg. Ie tomato in your bacon salad and add a banana or apple. It’s harder to break down. Another tip is take it with milk xx

this may sound strange but your not eating enough! The tablet needs food to work on? Eat your meal then take your tablet 15-30 mins after. Trust me it works. The tablet doesn’t like carbs or fat. So team up your carbs with other bits, like veg. Ie tomato in your bacon salad and add a banana or apple. It’s harder to break down. Another tip is take it with milk xx

It works totally different during pregnancy @Clarkecharm i have to be below 5.3 fasting and below 7.8 for a meal if I ate a banana it would send me sky high. I’m eating every 3 hours snacking on cheese apple and peanut butter celery and humous etc. It’s really really hard because although I don’t feel sick most of the time it’s taking me agessss to eat anything because everything is disgusting to me right now haha!

@holli Saturday at 1 x

It works totally different during pregnancy @Clarkecharm i have to be below 5.3 fasting and below 7.8 for a meal if I ate a banana it would send me sky high. I’m eating every 3 hours snacking on cheese apple and peanut butter celery and humous etc. It’s really really hard because although I don’t feel sick most of the time it’s taking me agessss to eat anything because everything is disgusting to me right now haha!

@holli Saturday at 1 x
Awww bless. Well I know for me, I have to be careful what cheese I have because of the fat and I can’t have peanut butter either because of tablets. I love peanut butter. Houmous is generally high in fat too! Maybe that’s why your tummy is upset huni. It’s going to be trial and error. Water helps me keep my sugars level and walking too. If you need any other pointers just ask. Xx

Awww bless. Well I know for me, I have to be careful what cheese I have because of the fat and I can’t have peanut butter either because of tablets. I love peanut butter. Houmous is generally high in fat too! Maybe that’s why your tummy is upset huni. It’s going to be trial and error. Water helps me keep my sugars level and walking too. If you need any other pointers just ask. Xx

Yeah the GD diet is really heavy on fats cream cheese etc it’s used to pair the carbs so they are better tolerated. Just because the levels are so low healthy naturally occurring fats help balance it massively. But it’s not affecting me if I eat normal it affects the baby so that’s why I have to be so strict x

How are you today MrsB? Xx

Ok I think. No more spotting although I am cramping this morning and it’s hurting my leg random! I’m just trying not to think about it as everything seems ok at the moment x

Ok I think. No more spotting although I am cramping this morning and it’s hurting my leg random! I’m just trying not to think about it as everything seems ok at the moment x

You don't have sciatica do you? Cos I have lower back ache and it effects my ass and legs? Cramping is normal I keep having cramps and twinges it's just if it's too painful that it's a worry, I'm glad you had no more spotting xx

You don't have sciatica do you? Cos I have lower back ache and it effects my ass and legs? Cramping is normal I keep having cramps and twinges it's just if it's too painful that it's a worry, I'm glad you had no more spotting xx

No not that I am aware of. I get cramps down my legs when I’m on AF I’m just weird lol! Xx

I’ve got back and leg ache today too! I read loads of people saying it’s all normal! I’m absolutely exhausted but not sleeping great!

phoned early Preg unit today to see if I’m eligible for an early scan as when I had my miscarriage they told me if I get pregnant again I can have one to ease my mind! Times have changed since then so not sure if they’ll give me one or not! Waiting on a call back! If it’s a no then going to book one xxx

I’ve got back and leg ache today too! I read loads of people saying it’s all normal! I’m absolutely exhausted but not sleeping great!

phoned early Preg unit today to see if I’m eligible for an early scan as when I had my miscarriage they told me if I get pregnant again I can have one to ease my mind! Times have changed since then so not sure if they’ll give me one or not! Waiting on a call back! If it’s a no then going to book one xxx

I hope they give you one LP it does help!

I’m really trying to just relax and not stress about little things. I still want to vom at the thought of food so surely that’s a good sign! Xx

Booked in for Wednesday the 28th at 9am! Praying it goes well and I see a heartbeat otherwise there’s no way I’ll be able to go into work after!

midwife on the phone also reassured me that my sore back is good news!

that’s a really good sign mrs B! Xxx

Both good signs ladies :) Im sooo bloated all time I look huge already, I'm exhausted all time too, starving can't fill me haha, im glad your both having scans can't wait to see little babies and I bet yours has changed so much when you go on Saturday MrsB xx

I hope they are able to get a good look as they don’t do TV scans at the private place. I am still totally considering just swapping it for a gender scan my husband is adamant it’s a waste of money! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back