November 2020 mums

No idea stinky feet was a thing for pregnant woman haha I pretty much live in flip flops when I'm not at work. I feel your pain with SPD, it was really bad with my DD but luckily not as bad this time. Are you taking pain killers?
I had no idea either, plus I also live in flipflops so I'm not really sure what's happened. Nightmare!!

Yes, I'm maxed out on paracetamol so GP's next plan is codeine, which I'm not sure how I feel about. I would have to come off them before birth otherwise risking her being born addicted and having to go through withdrawal, but I think I might need them to get through my last 5 weeks at work. And then maybe I could stop taking them.

Glad your pains not as bad this time round, fingers crossed that it stays like that for you!

3rd trimester is brutal!

I had no idea either, plus I also live in flipflops so I'm not really sure what's happened. Nightmare!!

Yes, I'm maxed out on paracetamol so GP's next plan is codeine, which I'm not sure how I feel about. I would have to come off them before birth otherwise risking her being born addicted and having to go through withdrawal, but I think I might need them to get through my last 5 weeks at work. And then maybe I could stop taking them.

Glad your pains not as bad this time round, fingers crossed that it stays like that for you!

3rd trimester is brutal!

Oh no that doesn't sound good at all. Any chance you can leave earlier so you don't have to go on codeine? Can you have more breaks so you can sit down more?

I think this is the worse trimester of them all. Some woman love being pregnant but I am not one of them. Don't get me wrong I feel its amazing and so greatful I am able to have children but I do not love being pregnant haha

Yeah third trimesters not great for me so far either! My back pain isn’t letting up and I had swollen ankles with horrible looking leg veins for the first time on Sunday x__x Fortunately they haven’t come back so I’m hoping it was down to eating a lot of tasty food in Bath haha.

I still love being pregnant though. I’m so excited for Gilly to get here but I also love watching him move in my stomach <3

His kicks have been painful sometimes lately, like he’s punching an organ or something.

Last edited:
My latest symptom is leg cramps. My calf was so sore last night! Any ideas on how to stop them?

Oh noes! I think drinking loads of water helps.

And magnesium apparently. I've already been trying to drink loads of water to help with another unpleasant trimester 3 symptom, constipation ;)

And magnesium apparently. I've already been trying to drink loads of water to help with another unpleasant trimester 3 symptom, constipation ;)

Oh dear! It definitely sounds like we’re all struggling at the moment!

There are certain brands of water which have higher magnesium content. I don't know where you live so the names might not be the same.
I also had some cramps in the beginning and you know what contains a lot of magnesium?! Dark chocolate! Also has a lot of iron too! Eat eat haha!x

There are certain brands of water which have higher magnesium content. I don't know where you live so the names might not be the same.
I also had some cramps in the beginning and you know what contains a lot of magnesium?! Dark chocolate! Also has a lot of iron too! Eat eat haha!x

Now that sounds like a great idea! ;)

Like I need an excuse to eat chocolate!

I just had my physio class and the physio talked a lot about the importance of pelvic floor exercises (and scared me about what happens if your pelvic floor is weak) so I thought I'd pass on the reminder!! Do you pelvic floor exercises!!

I just had my physio class and the physio talked a lot about the importance of pelvic floor exercises (and scared me about what happens if your pelvic floor is weak) so I thought I'd pass on the reminder!! Do you pelvic floor exercises!!

I have been the worst at remembering to do this, its terrible!

Oh god yes, I always forget to do these x__x I've been trying to get a set of ten in whilst I'm in bed before I go to sleep but it's so hard to remember.

You will never forget anymore after birth, when you sneeze, cough hard or just laugh too hard. #spoilers :rofl:

I used to have an over active pelvic floor. I needed to learn how to relax. Also super important before birth!:D

I've been doing more of these this time round, maybe thats why my SPD hasn't been as bad

Pain during sex. It is not that uncommon. I have not had any issues with it for years.

Huh... I wonder if I have that too then... I kinda just thought that was normal, lol, or that I was broken somehow.

I have gotten into a routine of doing these in the shower (almost) every day now. We have plenty of time to sort these pelvic floors out before the big show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back