November 2020 mums

I'm starting to notice more little baby 'pops' in my tummy.

Hubby called it a popcorn baby today.

Day two of the most annoying headache :( Not fair! I’m just getting over the nausea finally and now this.
Really hope your feeling better soon. I struggled with headaches last time, they are horrible! Much love

I've been having a few headaches lately too. It feels like it is from tight neck muscles rather than a migraine.

Oh and my nausea has ended too. And been replaced by intense hunger.

I struggled with headaches too. I found them cooling strips you can get great, plus they aren’t medicine

How are everyone's boobs?
My left boob has stopped being sore but my right boob is sooo painful and feels a lot fuller than my left. Starting to make me worry that it's not normal and that I should be talking to a GP but also don't want to be the one bothering the GP about breast pain while I'm pregnant because - duh - breasts hurt while your pregnant.

Thanks for the headache tips guys :) I’ve tried everything to shift it but it won’t go :( Currently sitting with a bag of ice on my head haha. That’s helped a little and fortunately I’m off work tomorrow so won’t be staring at a screen for hours.

@CharliC My boobs feel ok until I take of my bra and then they’re really achy. I can’t hug D properly either cos compressing them hurts.

@EmilyMaria Popcorn baby is so cute :D

I've been indecisive about whether what I've been feeling has been the baby or gas etc but this evening a got a pop that was definitely a little tiny baby kick!!

I've been indecisive about whether what I've been feeling has been the baby or gas etc but this evening a got a pop that was definitely a little tiny baby kick!!

I was the same! But I have never felt gas 'pop' before, and now I'm feeling it more often I am more confident recognising when I am getting baby kicks.

Hi, I'm still with you all! Sorry I've been quiet just juggling work and homeschooling! My Due date is now 26th Nov. Loving seeing your bump photos . Sorry to hear some of you are suffering with symptoms, hope they ease for you soon x

Glad everything is still going ok for you @Boymum90. I’ll add you to the front page :)

@CharliC Yay! I’m glad you felt the little one moving :D

Hi,
I’m 17 weeks now and ever since I’ve started to feel the ‘pops and twinges’ they have only been on my right side. I know these feelings are all normal but is it normal to only feel it on one side? When I have read women feeling movements they seem to say near the belly button?
I’m also up in the night with lower back ache on the right side too and the feeling I have on my lower right side abdomen stops me from getting comfortable.. has anyone had anything similar?

Hi,
I’m 17 weeks now and ever since I’ve started to feel the ‘pops and twinges’ they have only been on my right side. I know these feelings are all normal but is it normal to only feel it on one side? When I have read women feeling movements they seem to say near the belly button?
I’m also up in the night with lower back ache on the right side too and the feeling I have on my lower right side abdomen stops me from getting comfortable.. has anyone had anything similar?

I tend to feel it more often under my belly button to the left when baby kicks. Maybe thats where its feet are?
I find lying on my left hip sore, and have had a bit of right sided pain in my obliques. I think everyone is probably different where exactly they get sore during pregnancy. I put my pain down to looser ligaments and muscle stretching to accomodate the baby.

Hi,
The movements I feel are under my belly button but too the right. That's where baby is lying, when I lie on my back I have a bulge on the right :) I think everyone is different and it's completely normal to feel different things!

16 weeks today, baby is now the size of an avacado. According to my app, in the next few weeks Baby's weight will double in a big growth spurt.

16 weeks seems like a milestone, so I'm celebrating a bit today!!

20200529_083838 (wecompress.com).jpg

Yup, my movements migrate depending on where he/she is lying. Sometimes they're just below my belly button and other times to the left or right. I appear to have a very restless child haha.

@CharliC I love your bump :D It's so neat!

Lovely bump picture @CharliC.

I'm got another worry on my hands today waiting for a call from work to see if I can return. She is doing a risk assessment following the NHBF guidelines. I'm losing £400 off my pay a month, I was hoping once I have returned to work being able to earn as much money as possible for the next 4 months before maternity leave. Now my fears are I won't be returning to work, and I'll be forced to take my maternity when I'm not ready too :( I'm freaking out

Lovely bump picture @CharliC.

I'm got another worry on my hands today waiting for a call from work to see if I can return. She is doing a risk assessment following the NHBF guidelines. I'm losing £400 off my pay a month, I was hoping once I have returned to work being able to earn as much money as possible for the next 4 months before maternity leave. Now my fears are I won't be returning to work, and I'll be forced to take my maternity when I'm not ready too :( I'm freaking out
@CrazyChic - You cannot be forced to take maternity earlier than you want to. If your company can not social distance you and give you a role where you are not mixing with other people then they have to accommodate you working from home on FULL PAY! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back