November 2020 mums

I already have the missing word thing when I get stressed (it’s an autistic thing, some type of aphasia I think!) so nothing new for me haha.

Today I'm 17 weeks pregnant and baby is the size of a pomegranate. That's cute, I like pomegranates!!

Today I'm 17 weeks pregnant and baby is the size of a pomegranate. That's cute, I like pomegranates!!

Yay pomegranate! We’re getting into the realm of quite big fruit now! :O Nearly half way guys!

Is everyone getting lots of baby kicks now?
If I'm sitting down not doing anything or lying curled on my side in bed then yeah, I'm feeling lots of movements and had a couple of quite strong kicks yesterday.

Yay pomegranate! We’re getting into the realm of quite big fruit now! :O Nearly half way guys!
My kids were asking what a pomegranate is - clearly I have neglected their fruit education - so I've bought one to show them. Will take a photo with it next to my bump when it arrives just for fun I'm so excited to be 20 weeks, only 3 to go till half way!

The kids aren't missing out on anything, pomegranets aren't anything special.

Thread hopping - agree the actual fruits are a bit annoying to eat. But the juice is nice and incredibly good for you!

I'm getting really close to being at Mango stage. Getting to the good stuff now.

I love how they taste halfway between a strawberry and an apple :D

@EmilyMaria Mango is definitely a serious fruit! Also delicious!

The kids aren't missing out on anything, pomegranets aren't anything special.
I like the seeds and pomegranate and cherry juice is yummy. My son always asks (every day) how big the baby is now so it'll be nice for him to have a reference.

My kids were playing with a torch this evening, shining it on and off my bump as we read that baby could see light now and I got the strongest kick yet from baby. Clearly it's already annoyed by it's siblings keeping it awake

Its been an eventful couple of days for me. Hubby and I were on the road yesterday and something happened up ahead that forced hubby to need to brake hard. The jolt of the belt on my lower abdomen did not feel very comfortable. It was probably not too much pressure and the belt was down low and I know that there are layers and layers of protection around bub, but I just felt so teary and anxious all day afterwards. We ended up going into ED that night. I was seen very quickly. All my obs were fine and they listened to baby's heart rate with a doppler and baby's heart rate was fine. Between 140-150 according to the midwife. I know everything is probably okay but I have just felt so anxious and teary since. I keep worrying about what pressure on the womb could do and imagining a squished baby. Thank goodness baby is giving me regular kicks to let me know it is fine. I'm exactly 19 weeks today.

Its been an eventful couple of days for me. Hubby and I were on the road yesterday and something happened up ahead that forced hubby to need to brake hard. The jolt of the belt on my lower abdomen did not feel very comfortable. It was probably not too much pressure and the belt was down low and I know that there are layers and layers of protection around bub, but I just felt so teary and anxious all day afterwards. We ended up going into ED that night. I was seen very quickly. All my obs were fine and they listened to baby's heart rate with a doppler and baby's heart rate was fine. Between 140-150 according to the midwife. I know everything is probably okay but I have just felt so anxious and teary since. I keep worrying about what pressure on the womb could do and imagining a squished baby. Thank goodness baby is giving me regular kicks to let me know it is fine. I'm exactly 19 weeks today.

So sorry that happened to you @EmilyMaria :( I’m glad you’re all ok! Could you get a pregnancy seatbelt to make you feel safer in the car now?

That sounds really scary, I'm so glad you're both okay xx

I'm still a little freaked out to be honest. Just trying to think positive and remember how resilient our bumps are!
They are so resilient with all that lovely protective fluid around the baby :) take it easy today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back