November 2020 mums

SockVortex

Reaction score
I think it's finally time we took the plunge and made this thread! Let me know your due dates (if they've changed) and I'll update them :) I've just included everyone who has posted in the last few weeks but if anyone else returns/joins then I'll add them too.

Hooray for us getting to the second trimester! :)

1st EmilyMaria: Boy
3rd Leoni: Boy
13th CharliC: Girl
16th CrazyChic: Boy
19th SockVortex: Boy
20th Kelly1991: Surprise
26th BoyMum90: Surprise

Final total
Boys: 57%
Girls: 14%
Surprise: 29%

Last edited:
Sorry for thread hopping but I cant believe you're in tri 2 already! Time is flying by now! <3

Yup, just today for me :) I'm 13 weeks exactly. I hope the 20 week scan comes around faster! We've been rather lax in making this thread. EmilyMaria has been in the second trimester for weeks now but we all waited to go together lol.

Yup, just today for me :) I'm 13 weeks exactly. I hope the 20 week scan comes around faster! We've been rather lax in making this thread. EmilyMaria has been in the second trimester for weeks now but we all waited to go together lol.

Our 20week scan is the same day, what time is yours?

I'm so excited that tomorrow I'll be considered im my 2nd trimester in America as well as the UK

My 4 year old heard us talking about names today and insisted that we call the baby 'Love Heart' because it's a really cute name

So I guess our name discussion is over

Welcome to Tri 2 everyone!

Haha we're so close together! :) Cute pic by the way! Also I like your sofa. It looks super comfortable for lying on.

I got my maternity jeans in the post today and oh my gosh they're so comfortable.

Haha we're so close together! :) Cute pic by the way! Also I like your sofa. It looks super comfortable for lying on.

I got my maternity jeans in the post today and oh my gosh they're so comfortable.

I've spent a lot of time on it lately and it is comfortable. Thank you. So exciting. 7 weeks today

Mine are on their way, I'm quite excited. I'm not really a jeans wearing person but I do like maternity ones. I went for under the bump as last time I hated anything on my bump so hopefully they'll still be comfy!! I love love maternity clothes!!

I've literally been living in leggings since lockdown. I have got some maternity jeans but probably won't wear them now till later in pregnancy

Mine are on their way, I'm quite excited. I'm not really a jeans wearing person but I do like maternity ones. I went for under the bump as last time I hated anything on my bump so hopefully they'll still be comfy!! I love love maternity clothes!!

Mine have elastic inserts at the side and sit under my 'bump'. I also hate anything tight across my stomach, especially in the evening. I figured I'll be able to wear them for a while and will then have to change to a 'full band' style but they'll probably also work for after the baby is born.

Today I'm 14 weeks and apparently the baby is the size of a nectarine. And I'm officially in the second trimester in all countries now

Hi all, been quiet again on this due to still suffering with sickness and the daily headaches are here!! I'm now 15weeks 3 days & due on 3rd Nov. hope everyone is well x

Hi all, been quiet again on this due to still suffering with sickness and the daily headaches are here!! I'm now 15weeks 3 days & due on 3rd Nov. hope everyone is well x

Hey Leoni! I’ve added you to the front page. If you have your scan date I’ll add that too :)

You’re due on my wedding anniversary! 3rd of November is a great date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back