Second Tri Scan Dates

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
i always love seeing everyones scan pictures but i cant keep up with when everyones scan dates are on different threads. So i thought i start one thread to make it easier to know when everyones scan are. It doesnt need to be a 20 week scan it can be any scan you have in the 2nd tri.
Plus you can also add which gender your thinking the baby will be as Sami's 'what do we think we are having?' hread is now defunct :D . So if you have your scan dates (and time!) just reply to the thread and i'll add you to the list :D .

Sorry forgot to say, can you also let me which type of scan it is (i,e 3d/4d scan, anomaly etc) thankies.

October Scans
1st (9.30am) ~ beth3735 ~ *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE BOY*~*
bluestork.gif

6th ~ laura-82 (4D Scan) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE GIRL*~*
pinkstork.gif

4th ~ Pregnopaws ~ *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE BOY*~*
bluestork.gif

8th ~ Eblinx ~ (28 week growth scan) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE BOY*~*
bluestork.gif

9th ~ Urchin
10th (2pm) ~ Pilkers (4D scan) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE GIRL*~*
pinkstork.gif

11th (11.15am) ~ xx Sarah xx ~ Hoping for a little boy (anomoly)
12th ~ KellySomer ~ Not finding out the sex (anomoly)
greenstork.gif

18th (4pm) ~ UmmAli ~ Not finding out the gender (anomoly)
greenstork.gif

18th ~ Poppy160 ~ *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE GIRL*~*
pinkstork.gif

19th ~ julia29scotland
20th (11am) ~ Fothers (4D Scan) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE GIRL*~*
pinkstork.gif

20th (2pm) ~ Kimbo (4D scan) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE GIRL*~*
pinkstork.gif

22nd ~ G3M ~ (anomoly)*~*EXPECTING A LITTLE BOY*~*
bluestork.gif

24th ~ Paradysso ~ Finding out the sex
24th ~ Tiggy26 ~ (anomoly)*~*EXPECTING A LITTLE BOY*~*
bluestork.gif

25th (3pm) ~ Monster_Munch ~ Finding out the sex
26th (2pm) ~ Debbie M (anomoly) *~*EXPECTING A LITTLE SURPRISE*~*
greenstork.gif

26th ~ Purple13 (anomoly)
30th ~ manda224

November Scans
1st~ Tegala-7thMarch08 ~ Finding out the sex, hoping for a little boy (anomoly)
2nd (10am) ~ Babylicious ~ Finding out the sex, hoping for a little boy (anomoly)
5th ~ Gemmap27 (anomoly)
14th (2pm) ~ Charlie84 ~ Finding out the sex (anomoly)
14th ~ flowergirl ~ Finding out the sex (anomoly)
23rd (9.45am) ~ little*red ~ Finding out the sex (anomoly)

December Scans

good luck sophie are you goin to find out what the sex is? i hope you get the little boy your hoping for :hug: .

thanks you :D yer i will be finding out hopefully if allg oes well. ill pop on as soon as i can tomorrow and tell the news :D
xxx

:wave: Can you add me too please :D
I have my 20 week scan on 11th october at 11:15 am (though I will actually be 22 weeks)
I've got a feeling we're having a boy as this pregnancy is soooo different to my first. We're hoping to find out the sex but Lily had her legs locked together and wouldn't co-operate lol so fingers crossed this baby isn't shy :pray:
Good luck tomorrow sophie :D :D xxx

Hi, can you add me :wave: I have my 20 wk scan on the 10th of Sept @ 13.00.

:wave: Hi can you add me too please
I have my 20 week scan on the 1st October at 9:30 cannot wait. I will up date you with what sex it is if baby was show us lol :D

my anomaly scan is on the 30th August - not sure if want to find out the gender or not yet :)

My 20 week scan is on 12 October, i dont think we're gonna find out the sex. :cheer:

My 20wk scan is on the 19th September, but we have to arrange a private scan to find out the sex as hospital won't say. :D

Thank for that Lisa, i wish i was like you being abole to keep it secret until the birth. it drove me crazy with Evie i dont think i could handle it this time around :lol: .

we really dont want to know..i dont think its patience, its more of i want my husband to look down and tell me what it is.. giving him a roll in the birth, and helping us bond with it together.. i want it to be a totally different birth experince compared to my daughters (with a different man)..my mum was there last time and shes not gonna be this time, its gonna be just me and my hubby most of it.. then when im nearing the birth (hopefully we can be at home) call the midwife :) im soooo looking forward to it!! :) sorry to hijack the post!! teehee

thanks for adding me...
ive got a 4d scan booked too for 20th october at 2pm :cheer:

I have my second anomoly scan on 25th September and we are finding out the sex! :D

had 20wk scan today - all ok but have decided not to find out gender :)

Hiya, I have my scan an the 18th October, and will be finding out the sex :)

Tomorrow at 3.20pm owwwwwwww cant wait and going to find out sex

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back