November 2020 mums

Aww you look beautiful Sock!
You will be surprised by how uncomfortably big your bump will get! Certainly in the last weeks!!x

Anyone else waking up with stomach muscle/ligament pain in the middle of the night? It's only ever down the right hand side of the bump and goes away pretty quickly so I don't think it's anything sinister. Small boy is merrily kicking away this morning.

I have a feeling its round ligament pain caused by me turning over in the night or maybe lying in a strange position? So weird. When it happens I can't stand up straight without it hurting.

Anyone else waking up with stomach muscle/ligament pain in the middle of the night? It's only ever down the right hand side of the bump and goes away pretty quickly so I don't think it's anything sinister. Small boy is merrily kicking away this morning.

I have a feeling its round ligament pain caused by me turning over in the night or maybe lying in a strange position? So weird. When it happens I can't stand up straight without it hurting.

I have been getting more uncomfortable, particularly at night. I have been waking with hips down the side and generally I am getting a bit sore under my ribs. My bump felt quite hard and tight and generally uncomfortable last night before bed. I think there are a lot of general pains associated with pregnancy unfortunately!

And don't even get me started on the constipation :sick:

I have been getting more uncomfortable, particularly at night. I have been waking with hips down the side and generally I am getting a bit sore under my ribs. My bump felt quite hard and tight and generally uncomfortable last night before bed. I think there are a lot of general pains associated with pregnancy unfortunately!

And don't even get me started on the constipation :sick:

Oh dear :( Sounds like it's just going to get worse then! Haha. Maybe I need an under bump wedge pillow or something. I get the hip pain too though it hasn't been as bad since I got my pregnancy pillow.

Oh dear :( Sounds like it's just going to get worse then! Haha. Maybe I need an under bump wedge pillow or something. I get the hip pain too though it hasn't been as bad since I got my pregnancy pillow.

I have been sleeping with two pillows. One I stuff under my bump as I lie on my side and one I stick between my legs. They are actually 'child' sized pillows which work for me as they are quite flat and loose.

The pain does settle once I get up and am on the move. It is only when I am lying down that it doesn't feel too good.

@EmilyMaria I have a similar pain, in the mornings I'm so sore and stiff but once I get going I'm okay again!

I'm 26 weeks today and baby is the size of a red cabbage. That's a veg we know, we like to make coleslaw with it!

Hope everyone's ok. We are all getting so close to the last timester! I hit 6 months pregnant on my birthday next week, that feels like a big milestone. I'm going to eat extra cake!

@CharliC Apparently week 27 baby was as big as lettuce. I looked ahead and in week 28 it is an eggplant?

It is getting pretty nonsensical (and scary!)

Happy Birthday for next week!

Haha ohhh yeah the whole fruit and veg thing is getting really weird now. I have a few different apps. Gilly is apparently both a papaya and some form of cabbage this week.

Cabbage! How am I supposed to squeeze one of those out!

Cabbage! How am I supposed to squeeze one of those out!

Haha right??

Today I feel like I’m incubating an active volcano rather than a baby! He’s kicking so hard it feels like he’s going to come out! Haha

Haha right??

Today I feel like I’m incubating an active volcano rather than a baby! He’s kicking so hard it feels like he’s going to come out! Haha

How entertaining is it when you can actually see the movements. They seem to change a bit depending on where bubba is as to how strong they feel. It's so funny how whenever I pause and think that I have not felt him in a while he decides it is time to really kick off.

I'm officially 28 weeks today which means I'm in trimester 3. I feel like November is so close yet so far away.

How entertaining is it when you can actually see the movements. They seem to change a bit depending on where bubba is as to how strong they feel. It's so funny how whenever I pause and think that I have not felt him in a while he decides it is time to really kick off.

I'm officially 28 weeks today which means I'm in trimester 3. I feel like November is so close yet so far away.

I love watching my tummy ripple and pop out. It's so crazy! <3 Not feeling the baby for a while is really scary though. I feel like I haven't felt him much today but then I've been moving around a lot this morning so haven't sat still long enough to really feel him. Never sure when to worry x__x

Congrats on making it to tri three! I can't believe you're there already! Only twelve weeks to go :O

Well I'm having a fun day.
On my way to work today my car door somehow decided to break. From the drivers side I can get into the car, but I can no longer get out of the car.

I needed to climb over my handbrake out tje passengers side. It was not graceful and my low back is not thanking me for it.

I was already toying with the idea of replacing my car soon, looks like this has pushed me over the edge!

On my way to work today my car door somehow decided to break. From the drivers side I can get into the car, but I can no longer get out of the car.

I needed to climb over my handbrake out tje passengers side. It was not graceful and my low back is not thanking me for it.

I was already toying with the idea of replacing my car soon, looks like this has pushed me over the edge!

Oh no! This is the worst timing for that to happen. None of us are particularly graceful climbers right now. I definitely think it's a sign to invest in a new car before the baby comes :)

Oh no that sound's awful. I couldn't think of trying to do anything like that at the monent

Oh no that sound's awful. I couldn't think of trying to do anything like that at the monent

In hindsight I could have just waited for someone to walk past and open the door for me. Or called someome to come out and help me. But you just don't think to do those things in the heat of the moment.

It’s 30C inside my flat at 8.45am x__x High of 34 here today! Just a tad ‘cooler’ than yesterday haha.

Is anyone else getting fed up with the ‘how are you coping in the heat?’ question?

I’ve been asked it so many times already. Like... yes, I’m pregnant but I’m only 25 weeks. Baby isn’t that big yet. I’m just as hot as any other British person living through a heatwave in a flat that isn’t built for it *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back