November 2020 mums

Oh no, poor kidlet. I have had two swabs now and they are pretty unpleasant when they go up the nose!
He didn't love the experience, that's for sure!! I'm really impressed with how quickly the results came back though, only took 15 hours! I thought for sure we'd be off school and work tomorrow waiting for the results.

How's everyone? I'm sure that Mara has changed position - I can see her moving in my bump but I hardly feel anything! It's bizarre. I'm looking forward to my 28 week midwife appointment in a week and a half as they'll measure my bump finally! I'm so curious as to what she's measuring at!

He didn't love the experience, that's for sure!! I'm really impressed with how quickly the results came back though, only took 15 hours! I thought for sure we'd be off school and work tomorrow waiting for the results.

How's everyone? I'm sure that Mara has changed position - I can see her moving in my bump but I hardly feel anything! It's bizarre. I'm looking forward to my 28 week midwife appointment in a week and a half as they'll measure my bump finally! I'm so curious as to what she's measuring at!

Ooh interesting! Perhaps she's turned inwards so that you don't feel as much of the movement :)

Well it is all happening.

I ordered an UPPAbaby cruz V2 yesterday. We might even begin to maybe contemplate looking at car seats soon.

Well it is all happening.

I ordered an UPPAbaby cruz V2 yesterday. We might even begin to maybe contemplate looking at car seats soon.

Exciting! I think we're planning on ordering ours around 30 weeks. But I did clear a drawer for Gilly in our bedroom and fold up all of the little clothes we inherited from D's friends :)

It's getting so much closer now. I can't believe one of the September girls has had her baby already!

Exciting! I think we're planning on ordering ours around 30 weeks. But I did clear a drawer for Gilly in our bedroom and fold up all of the little clothes we inherited from D's friends :)

It's getting so much closer now. I can't believe one of the September girls has had her baby already!

When the October group start popping I'm going to lose it. I wouldn't mind it if bub decides to come along a little earlier than expected and join the October bunch. Nothing like being fashionably early.

When the October group start popping I'm going to lose it. I wouldn't mind it if bub decides to come along a little earlier than expected and join the October bunch. Nothing like being fashionably early.

Haha, yes! I have a suspicion Gilly will be early. I don't know why though as mum was two days late with me.

Haha, yes! I have a suspicion Gilly will be early. I don't know why though as mum was two days late with me.

Hubby's birthday is in October, so he is keen to share his birthday month with bub.

Hubby is a twin so he was early at 35 weeks. I came very late at 42+1 after an induction. I am simply the worst at waiting, so I just don't want to think about how I would cope (or wouldn't) if our bub ends up that late!

For some reason I think baby will come along October 26th. It is the double of hubs birthday which is the 13th. No reason other than I just enjoy finding patterns in numbers though.

One of the mum's on a November group I'm in on Facebook had her baby a few days ago - he weighs 1lb 2oz, absolutely titchy, but is doing ok in NICU. Scary thats happened though!!

One of the mum's on a November group I'm in on Facebook had her baby a few days ago - he weighs 1lb 2oz, absolutely titchy, but is doing ok in NICU. Scary thats happened though!!

Oh gosh! That must be so terrifying. I hope he gets stronger every day. I can't imagine one of ours coming so soon :( Please stay put little ones.

Oh my goodness that is just awful. I can not think of anything worse.

Oh my goodness that is just awful. I can not think of anything worse.
P
Oh gosh! That must be so terrifying. I hope he gets stronger every day. I can't imagine one of ours coming so soon :( Please stay put little ones.

Yes I hope they stay put as long as they need!!

My mum keeps saying she thinks Mara will be early but it's really annoying me when she does because I'm the one that's probably going to have to be pregnant to 42 weeks until she decides it's her time. Unsure why people feel the need to share opinions all the time!

I've been struggling with the heat this week at work - the air temp in the labs I work in I are all between 24 and 26 degrees c. I keep having to put paper towels with cold water on them on my neck to keep being able to work. I'm going to have to find some work suitable shorts or something to get through the next 8 weeks!!

My mum keeps saying she thinks Mara will be early but it's really annoying me when she does because I'm the one that's probably going to have to be pregnant to 42 weeks until she decides it's her time. Unsure why people feel the need to share opinions all the time

It is funny what people do that annoy us. My mum keeps casually touching my tummy, and I actually hate it. I'm really not into anyone touching my tummy except my husband. I also really hate talking to certain people (especially mum) about their labour stories. Why do people think it is a good idea to unload their horror stories on you once you are pregnant?

I’m at my mum and dad’s now and I love it when mum talks to Gilly and touches my tummy (from a distance!) :) I haven’t seen them since January though so that might have something to do with it.

I’m at my mum and dad’s now and I love it when mum talks to Gilly and touches my tummy (from a distance!) :) I haven’t seen them since January though so that might have something to do with it.

I think I'm just not a very touchy feely person. Weirdly enough having a good excuse not to hug people has been one of the upsides of COVID for me.

I think I'm just not a very touchy feely person. Weirdly enough having a good excuse not to hug people has been one of the upsides of COVID for me.

Ah I see! :) And yes, I like that I’m not required to shake hands with any of the midwives/sonographers I’ve met. Or hug any of D’s friends. Haha. Just waving at them then leaving is great.

Oh my goodness, my boobs have started... leaking!

Pregnancy is weird. :D

It was kind of funny when hubby noticed and I had not clued in yet. "Um... there's something on your top".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back