November 2020 mums

I brought full briefs from mark and Spencer’s. Two sizes bigger than my usual. I wanted the full Bridget Jones pants lol. They are very comfortable and lots of room.

My baby really started kicking last night and my boyfriend felt them. Made me feel very emotional

24 weeks today. It's viability day! Feels like a big milestone. And baby is apparently the size of an ear of corn.

Hope everyone's well!!

24 weeks today. It's viability day! Feels like a big milestone. And baby is apparently the size of an ear of corn.

Hope everyone's well!!

I'm going to be 26 weeks on Sunday. I just realised I'm getting very close to Trimester 3.

Ahhh! I'm so happy we're passing the viability mark! :D Six days left for me! I can't wait. It really does feel like a huge milestone. I might even be brave enough to order some things for Gilly after that point :)

@Kelly1991 Haha, I'm keen for full coverage knickers too. I think I may have found some at last! They're from Lindex (who I've never heard of) It's a bit of a gamble on size as the smallest they make is 8/10 but they look nice and low cut so I don't have to worry about them riding up. I will give my report when they arrive!

@EmilyMaria I can't believe how close you are to Tri3! :O Are we going to do the same thing as last time and wait for us all to get there before we start the new thread?

Hi everyone, just caught up on all of the messages I've missed... i really must try harder to keep up .
@Kelly1991 sorry you haven't been very well , sounds like a scary time!
This week I've signed up to maternity collective online, theyre offer free online antenatal classes worth £79, might be worth a look.
I realky can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

Hi there ladies,
Do you mind if I can join in with you? December thread is beyond quiet :( xx

Thank You!! I'm due 23rd December so quite late in the month but my little lady is already kicking like crazy at 18+3
Xx

Aww a little Christmas pudding :D I love feelings all the kicks and wiggles. I think I'm growing a footballer in here. Gilly's feet are so strong! Haha.

Originally was due exactly on Christmas day :) luckily its a few days earlier as I'm a Christmas eve baby too:rotfl:
Makes it feel so real all the wriggles
Xxx

Originally was due exactly on Christmas day :) luckily its a few days earlier as I'm a Christmas eve baby too:rotfl:
Makes it feel so real all the wriggles
Xxx

Oh wow two birthday's close together! It's so funny how that can happen in one family. I have three people (father-in-law, uncle and cousin) all born on the 11th of January. Bizarre!

My son is due a few weeks after our second wedding anniversary (November 3rd) so we'll be hoping he doesn't come early and end up on the same day, haha.

Last edited:
It's the same with my two boys they are exactly 3 weeks apart, its hectic haha plus one is on the same day as my partner :rotfl:
I just really want to be home for Christmas Dinner haha can't imagine hospital Christmas Dinner will be nice :x x

Just had my 24 week appointment :) Gilly is all good. His heartbeat is 137, he's head down at the moment and measuring on the 53rd percentile.

Stairs are starting to defeat me. We live on the third floor which is six short flights up and I'm always near fainting once I get to the top x__x Anyone else suffering with light headedness?

Just had my 24 week appointment :) Gilly is all good. His heartbeat is 137, he's head down at the moment and measuring on the 53rd percentile.

Stairs are starting to defeat me. We live on the third floor which is six short flights up and I'm always near fainting once I get to the top x__x Anyone else suffering with light headedness?
Wonderful check up Sock, my baby was 150bpm at my 28 week app. Wonder if the old wives tale is true! I find im just so much slower than I used to be, you need to take it easy, baby starting to take up more room makes it harder to draw deep breaths. I'm guessing your BP was OK?

Wonderful check up Sock, my baby was 150bpm at my 28 week app. Wonder if the old wives tale is true! I find im just so much slower than I used to be, you need to take it easy, baby starting to take up more room makes it harder to draw deep breaths. I'm guessing your BP was OK?

It must have been as she didn’t say anything about it :) But yeah I am a fast walker and should probably learn to move a little slower haha.

@Natalie8964 my baby's heart rate is also 150bpm. And the old wives tale... is not true in my case ;)

@SockVortex I have not had any dizziness. But I do get puffed a lot quicker than I used to. Three flights of stairs would not be fun, hope you manage them alright when you are at full term.

I'm starting to get a little bit uncomfortable now. Shaving is a bit of a task. And I wake up with achey hips. I hate sleeping on my side. After bub is born and I can sleep on my back again it will be heaven.

Last edited:
Even more convinced you have a little girl in there Natalie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back