November 2020 mums

I find this when I'm so busy with the kids I do not feel baby move at all, but when I'm on my own she kicks a lot. Hope everything was ok!!

I'm the same. When I'm on the go at work I don't notice the kicks. The time I am most concious of kicking is when I'm sitting still in meetings, at the end of the day note writing and on the drive home.

Aww @SockVortex! You're having a boy!! I totally missed this! I read every thread and post daily but somehow missed a whole chapter! Congrats on team blue!:blue:
And don't worry about not having a daughter, boys get more attached to their mothers. I see it with my two girls and their father, my eldest adores her father and even though I take care of her 90% of the time, she will still ask for her dad when she wants a bedtime story.x

Aww @SockVortex! You're having a boy!! I totally missed this! I read every thread and post daily but somehow missed a whole chapter! Congrats on team blue!:blue:
And don't worry about not having a daughter, boys get more attached to their mothers. I see it with my two girls and their father, my eldest adores her father and even though I take care of her 90% of the time, she will still ask for her dad when she wants a bedtime story.x

Thanks, Kitana! Yes a Gilbert rather than a Hero! I’m looking forward to meeting him :) I’ll be writing a journal entry some time this week.

Pretty good :) We had a friend round last night to watch a film and today went to another friend for tea and cake in the garden.* I did manage to get a little burnt however!

Wee boy has been worrying me today as I haven’t felt him move once x__x Going to have a bath soon to try and coax him into moving.

*All at government recommended social distance.
I often don’t feel baby for a couple of days, specially if I am busy.

Hello ladies,
Does anyone else get tingly legs. It’s driving me mad like worms living in my legs haha.

Hello ladies,
Does anyone else get tingly legs. It’s driving me mad like worms living in my legs haha.

I have pins and needles at the side of my left hip when I side lie. It's called meralgia parasthetica which is a fancy name for nerve compression. Its super annoying especially trying to get to sleep!

Ooh tingly legs sounds horrible! I hope that one stays away for me.

Has anyone else heard if their hospital's antenatal classes are going to start up again soon? I've found one online and it's £200 for three sessions. I'm tempted to book it for October but if it looks like the NHS ones might be back before then then I'll hold off.

Any clues? Or is anyone planning on paying for external classes?

Has anyone else heard if their hospital's antenatal classes are going to start up again soon? I've found one online and it's £200 for three sessions. I'm tempted to book it for October but if it looks like the NHS ones might be back before then then I'll hold off.

Any clues? Or is anyone planning on paying for external classes?
I thought about this. I can’t justify the price though. I feel like we are missing out on classes

I thought about this. I can’t justify the price though. I feel like we are missing out on classes

Yeah that's my concern :/ With my autism especially I feel there's only so much reading can teach me. I need someone certified to actually take me through things so I feel as prepared as physically possible before the wee one arrives.

I'm not too sort to be honest i think it will be a wait and see thing as things are changing every day.

I'm not to bothered with them but would definitely recommend them for your first xx

22 week today and Google says baby girl is the size of a coconut, so Hamish and I went and bought a coconut to see how big she is.

20200710_105330 (wecompress.com).jpg

We must all be over the halfway mark now. I still don't feel like in 16 odd weeks I'll be bringing a little baby home.

What a day. Been stuck at a and e all day.
Woke up with really bad pain under my right boob and rib area. I struggled to breathe and move without being in A LOT of pain. So I popped along to A & E expecting to be sent away with growing pain or pulled a muscle. After lots of tests and being poked and probed. They think I have a blood clot. So scary.
I have to go back on Monday for more scans to see where the clot is and what treatment I can have. They given me currently blood thinners and antibiotics on the meantime.
Hope everyone else is well! Just shows in you are unsure to get it checked out.

Woke up with really bad pain under my right boob and rib area. I struggled to breathe and move without being in A LOT of pain. So I popped along to A & E expecting to be sent away with growing pain or pulled a muscle. After lots of tests and being poked and probed. They think I have a blood clot. So scary.
I have to go back on Monday for more scans to see where the clot is and what treatment I can have. They given me currently blood thinners and antibiotics on the meantime.

Oh wow that sounds so scary! I'm glad you went in and hopefully the blood thinners will resolve it quickly. xx

Oh wow that sounds so scary! I'm glad you went in and hopefully the blood thinners will resolve it quickly. xx
Yes isn’t nice. Still in a lot of pain. I just hope they get to bottom of it. Got to back on Monday to see if they want me to have an procedure

That sounds just awful. Do they think the blood clot is in your lungs? Hopefully those blood thinners clear it all up for you. Take care, and don't hesitate to present to ED again if you are not feeling well.

Think so, no way of knowing for certain without an having an procedure. I hoping for some answers on Monday was the thinners will only prevent new one forming or growing any bigger. Yeah I will do, it’s so worrying.

I hope it all turns out well for you. Definitely do not hesitate to go back if anything at all changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back