November 2020 mums

Yeah, I’ve been imagining taking him to our vintage events and all the cute little 1940s jumpers and shorts I’ll get to dress him in <3

Plus hubs is over the moon. He has a buddy to take to the skatepark now...

Hello ladies,
Went for my 20 week. Everything was good and measuring average. I have low lying placenta so got to be assessed again at my 32 week scan. Still staying team yellow for now :)

01B7F028-12A4-4B74-95CE-44CA2C477E86.jpeg

Hello ladies,
Went for my 20 week. Everything was good and measuring average. I have low lying placenta so got to be assessed again at my 32 week scan. Still staying team yellow for now :)

View attachment 91105

Congratulations glad all went well. My friend had that, it moved by the time it came to the scan xx

Wow first day back at work today. My body is aching so much. Baby boy is proberly wondering what on earth I've been doing all day haha

How has everyones weekend been? Xx

Wow first day back at work today. My body is aching so much. Baby boy is proberly wondering what on earth I've been doing all day haha

How has everyones weekend been? Xx

Pretty good :) We had a friend round last night to watch a film and today went to another friend for tea and cake in the garden.* I did manage to get a little burnt however!

Wee boy has been worrying me today as I haven’t felt him move once x__x Going to have a bath soon to try and coax him into moving.

*All at government recommended social distance.

Pretty good :) We had a friend round last night to watch a film and today went to another friend for tea and cake in the garden.* I did manage to get a little burnt however!

Wee boy has been worrying me today as I haven’t felt him move once x__x Going to have a bath soon to try and coax him into moving.

Sounds lovely.

It maybe cause you have been busy and not really noticed it. Hopefully he'll move for you to help reassure you

Don't worry, I had loads of days around 20-24 weeks where I didn't really feel baby move much. They usually come to life once you relax! Probably because you've seen people and been busy the movements at your stage just aren't strong enough to really catch your attention. Give it a few more weeks and you'll get a foot poking out or taking your breath away haha its the best

Don't worry, I had loads of days around 20-24 weeks where I didn't really feel baby move much. They usually come to life once you relax! Probably because you've seen people and been busy the movements at your stage just aren't strong enough to really catch your attention. Give it a few more weeks and you'll get a foot poking out or taking your breath away haha its the best

I can’t wait! :D I love being pregnant now that I don’t feel sick all the time, haha.

I've felt a bit anxious as not felt any big movements still coming home from work, think im just paranoid that now im back at work something is going to happen to him

I've felt a bit anxious as not felt any big movements still coming home from work, think im just paranoid that now im back at work something is going to happen to him

Can you try a warm bath? That worked for me yesterday. I just lay still and splashed water over my stomach and he was soon wiggling.

Can you try a warm bath? That worked for me yesterday. I just lay still and splashed water over my stomach and he was soon wiggling.

Usually he wake up after my breakfast and coffee so just had that, i may just be paranoid.

Glad little man started moving for you. They are little buggers haha

Usually he wake up after my breakfast and coffee so just had that, i may just be paranoid.

Glad little man started moving for you. They are little buggers haha

I know how you feel. Naughty boys for worrying their mothers. I hope he wakes up soon!

Sitting still with a cold glass of water does the trick for me.

It maybe cause you have been busy and not really noticed it. Hopefully he'll move for you to help reassure you

I find this when I'm so busy with the kids I do not feel baby move at all, but when I'm on my own she kicks a lot. Hope everything was ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back