November 2020 mums

Well I have been told I need a second opinion on something so going for rescan this Thursday.. he thought the neck thickness abnormal? Been worried sick but luckily managed to speak to a hospital before having to wait for my phone call from them so hopefully I get all clear then!

I’m having a boy!

Well I have been told I need a second opinion on something so going for rescan this Thursday.. he thought the neck thickness abnormal? Been worried sick but luckily managed to speak to a hospital before having to wait for my phone call from them so hopefully I get all clear then!

I’m having a boy!

Oh I'm sorry that's happened :( Hopefully it's nothing and they're just double checking to be completely safe :) Congrats on your little boy! What colour would you like me to add to the front page?

I’m having a boy!
Congrats on your boy! And hopefully Thursday will go well and you'll get the all clear!

Thank you both it’s just absolute torture now waiting to find out.

And I don’t mind what about blue!

X

So far the group are having one surprise and two boys. Next up is Charli on Thursday! :D

I’m having a boy!

Congratulations on a boy! I hope all goes well with your next scan and it all turns out to be nothing.

It's a GIRL!!

My son is going to be so sad, be was sure it was a boy.

You guys are the first to know as my husband wouldn't pick up the phone

It's a GIRL!!

My son is going to be so sad, be was sure it was a boy.

You guys are the first to know as my husband wouldn't pick up the phone

Yay our first girl! Congratulations! What colour would you like? :)

Yay for a girl. Let us know how hubby and kidlets react to the news.

Purple please :D thanks!

I'm baking a cake for the kids now - soften the blow a bit with some sugar hah.

I did that for my best friends kinds and my family. It was actually so much fun.

We filmed my mum and brothers eating their cupcakes and sent the video to my grandparents to share the news.

I did that for my best friends kinds and my family. It was actually so much fun.

We filmed my mum and brothers eating their cupcakes and sent the video to my grandparents to share the news.
Yes this is the plan for us - film the kids cutting into the cake and then send the video of them and their reactions to my family. I'm worried for my son, I hope he doesn't get too upset!!

Congratulations @CharliC !!

Everything has come back absolutely fine - thank god!! I have been told I have a low lying placenta and have been told I will most likely need a c-section.. has this happened to anyone before??
X

Congratulations @CharliC !!

Everything has come back absolutely fine - thank god!! I have been told I have a low lying placenta and have been told I will most likely need a c-section.. has this happened to anyone before??
X

I’m so glad you had good news! I’ve read about low lying placentas. In the document I read it said that 9 times out of 10 it moves before birth as the womb grows. So you might be ok :)

@CharliC Beautiful pics! Baby is so big now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back