November 2020 mums

Hi Leoni! Good to hear from you! Yes you can eat shellfish as long as they're well cooked :) I'm jealous of your mussels now! Haha.

@EmilyMaria What was your ante natal class like?

Thank you for replying! It’s so confusing when you hear so many different views on what’s right etc. So thank you I can now enjoy them tonight (hopefully they stay down!!!) lol x

@CharliC hope you are feeling better. I have had cramps that feel like period cramps on and off which is probably round ligament or stretching pains.
I've been feeling much less crampy today and baby has been super wriggly so feeling more confident it was just things moving about!!

Struggling to find clothes at the moment x__x I'm slowly growing out of my t-shirts and I'm sick to death of my maternity jeans falling down. I only wear them if we go outside and I have to have my husband's braces clipped to them haha. I've just been wearing pyjama bottoms inside but it's getting depressing.

I want to buy some maternity leggings but can't find any t shirt type tops that are long enough to go over my bum x__x Anyone had any joy in that department?

Struggling to find clothes at the moment x__x I'm slowly growing out of my t-shirts and I'm sick to death of my maternity jeans falling down. I only wear them if we go outside and I have to have my husband's braces clipped to them haha. I've just been wearing pyjama bottoms inside but it's getting depressing.

I want to buy some maternity leggings but can't find any t shirt type tops that are long enough to go over my bum x__x Anyone had any joy in that department?
Sock I've just had a delivery of maternity stuff from George (Asda) and they're pretty good. Got some decent gym type leggings and a nice long stretchy top, maternity pjs, some lovely soft maternity/nursing bras and some bigger knickers :rotfl: they all seem pretty nice so might be worth a look

Sock I've just had a delivery of maternity stuff from George (Asda) and they're pretty good. Got some decent gym type leggings and a nice long stretchy top, maternity pjs, some lovely soft maternity/nursing bras and some bigger knickers :rotfl: they all seem pretty nice so might be worth a look

Ah yes! I just got my swimming costume from there and I really like it :) Definitely some good quality stuff!

Ah yes! I just got my swimming costume from there and I really like it :) Definitely some good quality stuff!

I've just pulled the trigger on two different styles of maternity jeans and now I'm thinking about getting some leggins to hopefully motivate me to get back into a regular exercise routine. My wardrobe is getting pretty dire at the moment outside of trackies to lounge around the house in.

19 weeks today and baby is the size of a Mango! I'm feeling quite a lot of kicks now, the baby's quite amusing. It goes quiet when anyone's talking or if I'm doing something but if I sit quietly or go for a walk, it starts kicking quite a lot. Yesterday I was getting my daughter to sleep and I got so many kicks, then sat in the garden and chatted to a friend for a hour and no kicks, came in the house to sit and watch TV and so many kicks again. Baby clearly just wants my complete attention!

My scan is in 6 days (not that I'm counting), I'm so impatient!!

Hope everyone is doing well x

20200619_085713 (wecompress.com).jpg 20200619_085324 (wecompress.com).jpg

19 weeks today and baby is the size of a Mango! I'm feeling quite a lot of kicks now, the baby's quite amusing. It goes quiet when anyone's talking or if I'm doing something but if I sit quietly or go for a walk, it starts kicking quite a lot. Yesterday I was getting my daughter to sleep and I got so many kicks, then sat in the garden and chatted to a friend for a hour and no kicks, came in the house to sit and watch TV and so many kicks again. Baby clearly just wants my complete attention!

My scan is in 6 days (not that I'm counting), I'm so impatient!!

Hope everyone is doing well x

View attachment 91028 View attachment 91029

Aww mango baby! I still can't get over the fact that we're all starting to have our twenty week scans! :O Are you going to find out what you're having? :)

Aww mango baby! I still can't get over the fact that we're all starting to have our twenty week scans! :O Are you going to find out what you're having? :)
Yeah we plan too. Haven't quite decided whether we will ask them to write it down so we can find out together or whether I will just find out and tell everyone. I had planned to surprise the kids but they'll be around as soon as I get home so I don't know anymore. How about you?

Yeah we plan too. Haven't quite decided whether we will ask them to write it down so we can find out together or whether I will just find out and tell everyone. I had planned to surprise the kids but they'll be around as soon as I get home so I don't know anymore. How about you?

Yeah we're going to find out but will only tell very close family and friends to avoid being given anything pink (if it's a girl). That is how much I hate pink, haha.

Yeah we're going to find out but will only tell very close family and friends to avoid being given anything pink (if it's a girl). That is how much I hate pink, haha.
We were the same with our daughter, we didn't want anything pink or too princess-y. Now at almost 3 she loves pink things, and frilly dresses despite trying to avoid them for as long as possible

This morning I was lying with my hand on my stomach and the baby kicked hard enough to make my hand move a few times. It's so cool! These babies of ours are getting big quickly now!!!

This morning I was lying with my hand on my stomach and the baby kicked hard enough to make my hand move a few times. It's so cool! These babies of ours are getting big quickly now!!!

Hubby has been able to catch a kick here and there for the last week. Whenever bub is going crazy I grab his attention, but as soon as his hand is there all of sudden bub goes quiet. What a naughty baby.

Hubby has been able to catch a kick here and there for the last week. Whenever bub is going crazy I grab his attention, but as soon as his hand is there all of sudden bub goes quiet. What a naughty baby.
Thats funny, baby is cheeky already!

I could have sworn the forum said Leoni posted something here but I came to read it I can’t see anything. Forum glitch again? O__o

I could have sworn the forum said Leoni posted something here but I came to read it I can’t see anything. Forum glitch again? O__o
I don't get any notifications anymore aside from likes, is that the same for you?

Hi, I did post something but I deleted it as I ended up getting in touch with my midwife.. so nothing wrong with forum

Hi, I did post something but I deleted it as I ended up getting in touch with my midwife.. so nothing wrong with forum

Oh! Ok. I'm glad it's not broken again :) How was your scan? Did you find out what you're having? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back