November 2020 Mummies

Feeling pretty nauseated this morning. Hopefully a good sign :D

Scan went well baby is measuring 1.5mm and saw the little heartbeating. Being rescanned next Wednesday to check pregnancy is developing as it should xx

I had my dating scan today which confirmed that I'm 7 weeks 2 days along. Baby's heart rate was 158 bpm

Right now bub looks like a jelly bean. Lots of fun to see though! And you can get a more specific due date based on your measurements.

Right now bub looks like a jelly bean. Lots of fun to see though! And you can get a more specific due date based on your measurements.

Aww cute :) Maybe I'll go for seven weeks then. Not sure how long to leave it before booking it though. I'm still so nervous about things going wrong.

I had my dating scan today which confirmed that I'm 7 weeks 2 days along. Baby's heart rate was 158 bpm
I’m guessing this was a private dating scan as the NHS don’t do their dating scan until 11-14 weeks.
Congrats btw x

Aww cute :) Maybe I'll go for seven weeks then. Not sure how long to leave it before booking it though. I'm still so nervous about things going wrong.

If you are feeling nervous the scan might be a good way to feel reassured. Seeing a heart beat is a bit of a milestone and your chance of miscarriage is reduced significantly if bub has a good heart beat.
Other than that I'm trying not to worry about too much. I figure outside of staying healthy the rest we dont have any control over so I figure that I might as well enjoy feeling pregnant and I can deal with anything else if it happens.

Hope everyone is well.

Can't believe some of you have had early scans already! How exciting!! Makes it all real!

So tonight I noticed a sharp pain, like an elastic band hitting me in my right side (nearish where I guess my ovary would be!?) It last for a split second. Anyway. That was at about half past 8. 15 mins ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was something there. Not fresh blood but not clear discharge. Almost like a brown colour with a ever sp slight red tinge. I have a picture but dont feel its appropriate to post!

Any advice?!?!? Slightly freaking out

Hope everyone is well.

Can't believe some of you have had early scans already! How exciting!! Makes it all real!

So tonight I noticed a sharp pain, like an elastic band hitting me in my right side (nearish where I guess my ovary would be!?) It last for a split second. Anyway. That was at about half past 8. 15 mins ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was something there. Not fresh blood but not clear discharge. Almost like a brown colour with a ever sp slight red tinge. I have a picture but dont feel its appropriate to post!

Some cramping and spotting is normal.
You might get a cramp on the side of your ovary that released the egg.

Have you had any bleeding since? If you are cramping enough or bleeding enough that you feel concerned ring your doc

So after some research last night I have realised I've had spotting, I have put a pad on to see what happens and I will ring my gp for advice soon. I'll keep you updated, thanks for your advice.

Stay safe during this time x

I had some spotting and all is fine. They do say any bleeding you should contact your MW or GP. Hope all is well xx

Hope everyone is well.

I had the same I called my GP who advised that was normal. It was still happening so phoned back yesterday and got referee to the midwife who said it wasn’t anything to worry about but if the blood starts to look fresh give them a call straight away. I’m still getting brown spotting but not as worried now.

You’ll be fine but definitely call your GP or midwife to get some advice.

Hi all!
Just wondered if anyone else is suffering with nausea- I mean I’ve got it the minute I open my eyes and I’m struggling to fall asleep because I feel sick and my anxiety is through the roof. I’m only managing small amounts of fluid during the day and a few dry crackers. I can only describe this like sea sickness it’s horrendous! Doctor has given me sickness tablets and tablets for my anxiety but not really helping with the nausea side. I know I’m lucky to be in this situation but my god I don’t know how much longer I can take I’m not able to take my pregnancy tabs as they have to be on full stomach so I’m worrying!

Any suggestions welcome x

Hi all!
Just wondered if anyone else is suffering with nausea- I mean I’ve got it the minute I open my eyes and I’m struggling to fall asleep because I feel sick and my anxiety is through the roof. I’m only managing small amounts of fluid during the day and a few dry crackers. I can only describe this like sea sickness it’s horrendous! Doctor has given me sickness tablets and tablets for my anxiety but not really helping with the nausea side. I know I’m lucky to be in this situation but my god I don’t know how much longer I can take I’m not able to take my pregnancy tabs as they have to be on full stomach so I’m worrying!

Any suggestions welcome x

Me. I love it though, haha. It makes me feel less anxious because it reminds me that I'm still pregnant. Perhaps I'm just odd. It doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as yours, however! It's worse when I'm hungry.

Ginger biscuits or ginger tea maybe? Sorry you're having to go through that.

Thread jumping. I had horrendous nausea, I couldn’t move it was unbearable. I would go back to your doctors (if you can at this point) and see if you can try a different anti sickness tablet. There are a few different kinds out there.
Mine helped slightly... but honestly it was just a case of laying on the couch all day and surviving. Probably not what you want to hear. But I am feeling a lot better now at 20 weeks.
Try and eat little and often and try and keep hydrated. Everything else can wait. My house was disgusting for months. If you have someone to help make you plain foods (I could only really eat cold things) or do a bit of hoovering for you, it will take the pressure off you.
I hope you start to feel better soon, it’s really not a nice feeling.

Last edited:
Me. I love it though, haha. It makes me feel less anxious because it reminds me that I'm still pregnant. Perhaps I'm just odd. It doesn't sound anywhere near as bad as yours, however! It's worse when I'm hungry.

Ginger biscuits or ginger tea maybe? Sorry you're having to go through that.

oh god I am not loving this lol! I’m not even feeling hungry, I feel sick ALL day and night it’s like a forever hangover for me! Thank you for the reply I’m praying it goes soon!! X

Thread jumping. I had horrendous nausea, in couldn’t move it was unbearable. I would go back to your doctors (if you can at this point) and see if you can try a different anti sickness tablet. There are a few different kinds out there.
Mine helped slightly... but honestly it was just a case of laying on the couch all day and surviving. Probably not what you want to hear. But I am feeling a lot better now at 20 weeks.
Try and eat little and often and try and keep hydrated. Everything else can wait. My house was disgusting for months. If you have someone to help make you plain foods (I could only really eat cold things) or do a bit of hovering for you, it will take the pressure off you.
I hope you start to feel better soon, it’s really not a nice feeling.

I am eating dry crackers and I’m managing cheese Doritos although there giving me acid! Lol I feel like I’m falling apart haha but I’m sure it won’t last forever (I hope) thank you for the reply at least I’m not the only one I started worrying why I was feeling so awful but I assume it’s so normal! And I’m only 6weeks In- I do hope it goes before 20!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back