November 2020 Mummies

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Well ladies I'm going to be an November mummy again. My DD was due 5th November but arrived on the 1st November. My EDD is 10th November.

Obviously February is my most fertile month haha

Let me know your due date and I'll put it on the list. Can't wait to start talking to all you November mummies <3<3

1st EmilyMaria
2nd Olivia :angel2:
3rd
4th
5th Lunairy
6th Hoops2020 :angel2:
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th Jesi
12th Leoni, lucasb22
13th Laurent
14th CharliC
15th
16th Cmarie_2712, CrazyChic
17th
18th EVEELIN, GeeKnox
19th
20th
21st
22nd Cmacq, Sana1drteeth
23rd SockVortex
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th Boymum90
29th
30th Mandy005

Last edited:
So happy to see you starting this thread @CrazyChic. Will be following your journey and have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Lovely to see this thread up and running. Hope tri 1 is kind to u and not too awful with all these crazy hormones x

Congratulations @Jesi

The insomnia has kicked in :( also I get up for a wee in the night when u don't normally.

All good signs, and u welcome every symptom as long as my little bean stay put :)

Yes! For the past 3 nights, I've woke around 4am as need a wee. Always slept through!

I got my BFP today - due 12th Nov! ( that felt weird to write that lol ) x

Last edited:
Hello

I got my bfp on the 22nd of Feb.

I waited patiently for someone to start this thread! Haha my EDD is 2nd of Nov :)

I have a 2 year old who is an october baby. I met some amazing people through my last pregnancy through this forum. I hope I have the same experience this time around :) cant wait to share this journeys with you ladies!

Congratulations @Leoni, I'll add you to the front page. How you feeling?

AF is due tomorrow so I'm hoping once tomorrow has been and gone it will feel more real xx

Hello

I got my bfp on the 22nd of Feb.

I waited patiently for someone to start this thread! Haha my EDD is 2nd of Nov :)

I have a 2 year old who is an october baby. I met some amazing people through my last pregnancy through this forum. I hope I have the same experience this time around :) cant wait to share this journeys with you ladies!

Olivia, I'm so glad you have joined us. I can't wait to go through this journey with you xx

I've had some spotting yesterday, so hoping it's just getting comfy inside. I feel nauseous most days and my nipples hurt a bit. Period would be due today/tomorrow, so will test again tomorrow, see I'd the line is any darker :dance:

I'm due November 1st. I got my BFP 13 days ago a few days before AF was due. I felt a little funny all day and my boobs just felt a bit weird. Then I realised that everytime I went up and down my stairs I was getting really puffed so I took a test. This is my first pregnancy.

Apparently spotting is normal when your af is due. Just baby getting comfortable.

Welcome @EmilyMaria. I'll add you to the front page.

I haven't really had many symptoms, my boobs hurt a bit and the insomnia but other then that I feel great. Going to make the most of it as I know it's not going to last haha af was due today I'm so paranoid I'm running yo the toilet every 30mins haha

@CrazyChic I was definitely the same, the whole day I was 'due' I kept anxiously checking. I still don't really feel pregnant at this stage but I've certainly had some insomnia and been feeling tired AF constantly since I found out.

Congratulations @Leoni, I'll add you to the front page. How you feeling?

AF is due tomorrow so I'm hoping once tomorrow has been and gone it will feel more real xx

hey thank you!
I feel ok just still in shock!! Lol
Sore breasts and nipples!! And a little nausea but other than that I’m ok!
Can anyone give me info on what folic avid tabs to take? I got Vitabotic ultra 400mg with vitamin B12.. are these correct? This is all new to me so haven’t a clue just google everything so probs safer I ask on here? Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back