November 2020 Mummies

Ooo exciting with everyone having booking in appointment, my local NHS say from 6 weeks you can self refer, so do I really need to wait another week an a half to do it?

CrazyChic, I was actually sick this morning, was looking in the sock drawer for the girls and had to run to the bathroom. Also havr bad back and hip ache tonight, so hopefully a good nights rest will help. How are you feeling? X

Hey,

The tiredness has hit me hard today, as I thought it would with being the weekend and no school. Dreading work Monday :(

Haven't felt any sickness just constant hunger, but trying not to overindulge. I also seem to get wind up a lot by my daughter at the moment, she is just constantly pushing my buttons. I hope it's just my tiredness and not a sign of things to come as I was having issues with her but got them sorted now but this weekend she is really pushing me xx

Anyone else super tired and out of breath?

Also my hoover broke so I'm finding cleaning the house difficult! Hoping to have a new one by the end of the week.

Anyone else super tired and out of breath?

Also my hoover broke so I'm finding cleaning the house difficult! Hoping to have a new one by the end of the week.

I'm not out of breath just really tired, I spent for 9 hours last night and I'm still tired.

That sucks hate when that happens, I wouldn't be able to cope without mine haha xx

The Vax Cordless looks pretty good. Might give that a whirl!

I deep cleaned the house today. Feel much better for it! Relaxing day tomorrow!

The Vax Cordless looks pretty good. Might give that a whirl!

I deep cleaned the house today. Feel much better for it! Relaxing day tomorrow!

I've got a cordless, so much easier with children

Hey everyone! Fellow November mommy here. I’m new to this forum. My name’s Rachel, I have one daughter who is 8 years old and I’ve struggled with early miscarriage after having dd so I’m a nervous wreck about this pregnancy. I’m due November 5th, (on my wedding anniversary ) Pleasure to meet all of you lovely ladies!

Hello I'm due around 12th-15th not 100% sure. Congrats all xx
Hey everyone! Fellow November mommy here. I’m new to this forum. My name’s Rachel, I have one daughter who is 8 years old and I’ve struggled with early miscarriage after having dd so I’m a nervous wreck about this pregnancy. I’m due November 5th, (on my wedding anniversary ) Pleasure to meet all of you lovely ladies!

Morning ladies, welcome. I'll add you both to the front page.

Done another digital this morning and got my 2-3 weeks, I've been a nervous wreak that this pregnancy hasn't processed as it should after 2 early losses. I don't think it will sink in till I start to feel shit.

How was everyone's weekend?

Xx

IMG_20200309_055851.jpg

Morning ladies, welcome. I'll add you both to the front page.

Done another digital this morning and got my 2-3 weeks, I've been a nervous wreak that this pregnancy hasn't processed as it should after 2 early losses. I don't think it will sink in till I start to feel shit.

How was everyone's weekend?

Xx

View attachment 90355
I know the feeling, I’ve had a few early losses and every little thing causes me to spiral into a mini depression episode as I tell myself the worst is happening. It’s stressful, hang in there ❤️ This weekend was filled with family and fun. How was your weekend?

I know the feeling, I’ve had a few early losses and every little thing causes me to spiral into a mini depression episode as I tell myself the worst is happening. It’s stressful, hang in there ❤️ This weekend was filled with family and fun. How was your weekend?

I'm the same but then I think if it's going to happen I can't change it so try to just go with it.

Same here, we had my step son for the weekend so it'd been a mad house this weekend, but wouldn't change it for the world xx

Hi, am new, not only to this this forum but to forums in general. So it might take me a while to get used to it. I have 2 kids already and a step daughter. Am not 100% sure when am due I know around inov13th-16th.
I am finding difficult not telling anyone.

Hi, am new, not only to this this forum but to forums in general. So it might take me a while to get used to it. I have 2 kids already and a step daughter. Am not 100% sure when am due I know around inov13th-16th.

Congrats!! it is so hard not to tell anyone! I cracked and told my mom but I made sure to mention it was very early.

Congrats everyone!

I got my BFP on 28th February due on 6th Nov ❤️

it’s my first so it still doesn’t feel real yet!

Congrats everyone!

I got my BFP on 28th February due on 6th Nov ❤️

it’s my first so it still doesn’t feel real yet!

Welcome ladies, I'll add you to the front page. We can put correct dates on the second trimester thread when everyone has had their 12 week scans xx

Not telling anyone is really difficult I can’t decide how long to wait before telling my close friends and family. Have my first appointment on 30th March but think it will be a struggle until then. Has anyone let close family know yet?

Does anyone else’s sore boobs and cramping fluctuate from day to day?

Does anyone else’s sore boobs and cramping fluctuate from day to day?

Me. Tiredness has kicked in today, I've had 8 hours sleep and I can't stop yawning. Still consently hungry too

Hello, I'm new here and cannot work out how to post a new? Lovely to see such positivity in the posts. I'm due mid November. Having trouble believing I'm pregnant at the moment as I'm convinced my period is just around the corner from the way I'm feeling. I ache already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back