November 2020 Mummies

I am eating dry crackers and I’m managing cheese Doritos although there giving me acid! Lol I feel like I’m falling apart haha but I’m sure it won’t last forever (I hope) thank you for the reply at least I’m not the only one I started worrying why I was feeling so awful but I assume it’s so normal! And I’m only 6weeks In- I do hope it goes before 20!! lol x

For me it started at 5 weeks, but I am carrying twins so it explains why I have it so bad. Take some antacids if you need to. Just eat what you can, whatever it is. I think I lived on toast for about 2 months haha.

For me it started at 5 weeks, but I am carrying twins so it explains why I have it so bad. Take some antacids if you need to. Just eat what you can, whatever it is. I think I lived on toast for about 2 months haha.

my partner keeps joking saying I’m probably carrying twins (he is one but it doesn’t run through the male genes I’ve read) because I’ve felt so bad he keeps saying it lol
Haha toast isn’t a bad shout I love toast I just need my appetite back! I actually want to eat!!!! lol

my partner keeps joking saying I’m probably carrying twins (he is one but it doesn’t run through the male genes I’ve read) because I’ve felt so bad he keeps saying it lol
Haha toast isn’t a bad shout I love toast I just need my appetite back! I actually want to eat!!!! lol

I joked too! Still didn’t expect it though, doesn’t run in my family at all.
I was the same. I am a big food lover so was devastated I couldn’t and didn’t want to eat. I assure you my appetite has come back now, forever hungry these days.

Last edited:
My great granny had two sets of twins :) Hopefully it doesn't strike me though! You must have been so surprised, mummybear!

My great granny had two sets of twins :) Hopefully it doesn't strike me though! You must have been so surprised, mummybear!

I burst into tears! I am such a worrier, so went in desperate to be told there was one heartbeat to be told there was two! I was in shock for a good few months. Still trying to get my head around what I’m going to do with two babies haha

Ok really worried now. I did another test today and it’s no darker than the one two days ago. That’s bad right? :(

No please dont panic, mine took forever to get darker lines. Xxx

No please dont panic, mine took forever to get darker lines. Xxx

I've worked myself up into such a state I was literally crying before. I feel like such an idiot. I want this baby so badly and it took us so so long to create it. I'm only just five weeks with so long to go and hundreds of things that could go wrong. I don't think I can take any more of this anxiety. I was saying to my husband before that I almost wish it hadn't happened because the fear of losing the baby is worse than the fear of never having one.

I want my joy back. I was happy on Sunday when we found out :(

Ok. I've calmed myself down and my husband has just told me he's working from home now as the university he works at is closing. He's on his way back. Hoorah :D

Hi :) I got a BFP last week which puts my due date as 14th November. Is it okay to join in with this group?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've been feeling really sick for the last few days, I've started on antiemetics to try and slow down the progression as I suffered from Hyperemesis gravidarum in my last pregnancy, really hoping this one doesnt get that bad!

Hi to everyone :) and congratulations on your pregnancies!

Hi :) I got a BFP last week which puts my due date as 14th November. Is it okay to join in with this group?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've been feeling really sick for the last few days, I've started on antiemetics to try and slow down the progression as I suffered from Hyperemesis gravidarum in my last pregnancy, really hoping this one doesnt get that bad!

Hi to everyone :) and congratulations on your pregnancies!

Welcome and congratulations, Charlie :)

Thanks very much, congratulations to you too! How are you doing?

Anxious, haha. I was in a pretty dark place this morning but I feel better now. At the moment I have nausea every other day, intermittent cramps and sore boobs so everything seems like it's progressing properly. Just got to keep reminding myself to take it a day at a time and I can't do anything to change the outcome.

I hope your sickness doesn't get that bad this time!

Anxious, haha. I was in a pretty dark place this morning but I feel better now. At the moment I have nausea every other day, intermittent cramps and sore boobs so everything seems like it's progressing properly. Just got to keep reminding myself to take it a day at a time and I can't do anything to change the outcome.

I hope your sickness doesn't get that bad this time!

It's so hard in these early days to convince yourself everything is ok isn't it!! Every little twinge you feel you question. It's a tough time! Won't be long till 12 week scan though :)

Thanks, me too. Im home on leave and childcare is closed for the kids so I'm really hoping I can control it with meds or its it's going to be a rough few weeks!!

Hello

Quick update. Still bleeding. Got cramps now too. Got an emergency scan booked in for the morning. I feel very sick too

How is everyone doing today? My every other day nausea is back. Hoorah. I spoke to my husband yesterday and we agreed to put away all of the tests and that I wouldn't take any more. It isn't going to help either way and taking tests won't change the outcome. We're taking each day as it comes and, once we get to next Thursday (six weeks), we will book a private scan for the following week :)

How is everyone doing today? My every other day nausea is back. Hoorah. I spoke to my husband yesterday and we agreed to put away all of the tests and that I wouldn't take any more. It isn't going to help either way and taking tests won't change the outcome. We're taking each day as it comes and, once we get to next Thursday (six weeks), we will book a private scan for the following week :)

Hiya,
That sounds like a good idea, and nausea is a really good sign :) :) early pregnancy is such a tough time all round.

I'm ok, although my nausea ramped up this morning. I've also got to reduce the number of meds I take a day to make them last until the pharmacy gets in my new prescription so feeling a bit worried about the next week or so. And I'm now home with my kids for the next 12 weeks (or until the schools re-open) so feeling a bit daunted about that. We thought my mum was going to be able to come and stay and help but she can't now.

But I did get my booking appointment letter through for 31st March so that's exciting. Then it'll be 12 week scan a month or so later.

Big hugs to you x

I'm a little confused and wondered if anyone can help? I've gone for an emergency scan today, and they couldn't find anything on an abdominal scan. They did an internal scan and they found the sac? And there was 3 small white circles, it was difficult to see if it was one bigger circle. Even the sonographer was confused so she called 2 more doctors and they couldn't be sure either. So they've rescheduled for 10 days time, they think I could be much earlier on than I thought. They're guessing around 5 weeks. But I got my bfp on the 22nd of Feb!? Is there anyway I got a SUPER early bfp or is it more likely that this pregnancy isn't progressing? I'm so confused as I thought I was between 7 and 8 weeks pregnant. I'd love to hear of any stories similar to this and their outcome. I've told myself that it's not successful to prepare for the worst in 10 days time when they scan me again.

I've also posted this on another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back