November 2020 Mummies

Yes, mine do.... Its really annoying isn't it?! I'm at the doctors tonight so will ask if I can get bloods done to confirm everything OK and hcg levels OK etc. I don't remember feeling this hyper vigilence with my first. Second time around, so early and it's harder already xxx

Me. Tiredness has kicked in today, I've had 8 hours sleep and I can't stop yawning. Still consently hungry too

Oh man, me too!! I’ve just got hit with that feeling you get when you’ve been swimming all day long: tired, sore and very hungry.

Welcome all new ladies, congratulations on your :bfp: The groups growing!

Sorry I've been MIA, celebrated my daughters 6th birthday on the weekend, a week early as shes at her dads this weekend, and her birthday is tomorrow. And been on the hunt all week for a new car, suitable to fit 3 kids :dance:

But oh my, my boobs have been so tender all week long with a few cramps. I've told two people now, my best friend and my mum, but sworn both to secrecy, hoping to last as long as possible without telling people, once I start showing I'll have to:rotfl: I've avoided telling my work also as I'm sure they will move to to a more secure building but I dont want that so need to keep it quiet really. But yes, it's so hard not to want to tell the world.

I self referred myself to the midwife, so just waiting on my appointment in the post.

How are you ladies feeling today, anything good planned for the weekend?

Last edited:
Traveling to see my family this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. I’m honestly really starting to think I may be out this month. My symptoms are all but gone, boobs hurt but not in the same sort of inflamed way and my cramps are not the same type of cramps, they’re very mild low backache cramps that linger. Feeling so bummed out.

Hello ladies

Hope you're doing ok

All is ok with me (pregnancy related) got our booking appt in 2 weeks. On wednesday night my wisdom tooth started to hurt, I thought it was just pushing through. I developed Pericoronitis, I had the same thing with the opposite tooth in November but this pain has hit me like a bus! So full on from no where. I got an emergency dentist appt today and she couldn't believe how bad this infection is. I've been started on a low dose of antibiotics as she was worried about the effect on pregnancy. She told me if it's not improved by monday then I must got to a + e......not where anyone wants to be with the current events around the globe. So I'm currently sitting here with my jaw locked shut (unable to open it) feeling very sorry for myself with a temperamental toddler!

How is everyone getting on with this virus business?

Oh Olivia, I defo am feeling your pain. I have been up most of last night with the most insane toothache. I'm waiting on a clinician to ring me back as I took too much medicine last night as the pain was too much, so hoping they can do something, it's a 6hour wait for a call back, hope the antibiotics work ok xx

How is everyone getting on with this virus business?

7 weeks for me tomorrow. I'm having my first scan on Tuesday which is very exciting. My main symptom at the moment is sore boobs, and for the first time in my life I actually have boobs, whoo hoo. I have also been insanely tired and foggy.

I actually ran into an interesting situation at work this week speaking of the virus. I work in healthcare so the information about the virus is coming in thick and fast. Im thinking I need to tell work about my pregnancy early and arrange plans to be in lower risk areas for the rest of my pregnancy.

Hi ladies I’m pregnant with my second child, I have a daughter who’s 7. This one should be due around 16th November. I’ve done 3 tests all with strong bfps. My stomach feels quite tight and almost sore inside but other than that I’m not feeling to bad at the moment. Congratulations to all those due in November :D

Hey ladies, sorry I've not been as active. My symptoms have really kicked in I feel like absolute shit, tho I am very grateful that I'm getting the opportunity to feel this way. Got my 3+ this morning on clearblue digital.

How is everyone this weekend? Any plans?

Welcome Cmarie_2712, I'll add you to the front page xx

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet everyone. My due date is November 18! This is my very first pregnancy so everything including all the acrynoms are new to me.

Been super stressed out because I found out I was pregnant at the urgent care treating for flu like symptoms. Talk about unlucky! I googled the effects and thought it might cause defects.

I called my OB and she said not to worry since the fever wasn't above 100.4.

Does anyone else have lower back ache? Not severe enough for me to be worried but it seems it’s the only symptom I have at the moment. Xx

Does anyone else have lower back ache? Not severe enough for me to be worried but it seems it’s the only symptom I have at the moment. Xx

I had a little bit of back pain around week 4/5. Around the same time I had a lot of cramping down low similar to period cramps but located a little lower.

Hi :) Tentatively joining here! Alarmed. Scared. Thrilled! Haha. Four weeks three days so far. Due around my granddad’s birthday, 23rd of November. He would have been so happy :)
Congratulations hun, you most be in absolute shock.

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet everyone. My due date is November 18! This is my very first pregnancy so everything including all the acrynoms are new to me.

Been super stressed out because I found out I was pregnant at the urgent care treating for flu like symptoms. Talk about unlucky! I googled the effects and thought it might cause defects.

I called my OB and she said not to worry since the fever wasn't above 100.4.

Welcome.
I'll add you both to the front page.

I've been up A&E this morning as I've been having brown spotting with a big blob of brown stuff. Got a scan tomorrow at 10.20am. Just a wait and see really. Hope you all enjoying your weekend xx

Welcome.

I've been up A&E this morning as I've been having brown spotting with a big blob of brown stuff. Got a scan tomorrow at 10.20am. Just a wait and see really. Hope you all enjoying your weekend xx

I hope everything is ok! Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

I had a little bit of back pain around week 4/5. Around the same time I had a lot of cramping down low similar to period cramps but located a little lower.
Yes that’s what I’m feeling. I don’t remember having it with my daughter but may well have x

Welcome.

I hope everything is ok xx

Hi everyone

Looking for a bit of advice as it’s my first and I have no idea! I'm 6w+2 I’ve had cramps all afternoon and brown spotting when I go to the toilet is this normal? Trying not to panic....

Hi everyone

Looking for a bit of advice as it’s my first and I have no idea! I'm 6w+2 I’ve had cramps all afternoon and brown spotting when I go to the toilet is this normal? Trying not to panic....

I've had this and the advice I got was to ring 111 or go to your GP. I went to A&E and I'm now booked in for a scan tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes xx

I've had this and the advice I got was to ring 111 or go to your GP. I went to A&E and I'm now booked in for a scan tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes xx
Thanks very much I’ll call my GP in the morning.

Hope everything goes well with your scan tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back