Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

You are so good holding off testing, I would have caved ages ago! :lol:
Def best to test in morning with FMU x

Last edited:
Il be a whole wk late tomoz so im guna hold off till then. I do have a major fear of testing seen far to many bfn i just cant imagin this will be bfp. I know i do have to test tho. I have my next fertility appointment on tues so i have to test before then.

God i just cant imagine being pg.

Michelle. x

I hope you are, you've waited far too long. Good luck xx

You are much better than I am, I would have tested days ago!

How funny though that your fertility appointment is tues - so is mine! And i'll be ringing to cancel it tomorrow....hope you are too!!!

Would be really freaky if we got our BFPs together after having our lap together!:)

it wud be amazin hun, so pleased for you big congratulations.

Michelle. x

:mad:

How funny though that your fertility appointment is tues - so is mine! And i'll be ringing to cancel it tomorrow....hope you are too!!!

Would be really freaky if we got our BFPs together after having our lap together!:)

You got a BFP?? Congratulations!! :)

Best of luck for the morning :) xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mine is on Monday! And my lap and dye was the week before both of yours were!
I didn't get a BFP though.

Im guna wait till i get home from work,so prob b about 6pm as i cant test before work my head will be all over the place what ever the result is.

At least if i test in the eve then i have all weekend to get myself togehter. I will try and hold my pee in the arvo tho(altho i have noticed i have the need to go more often lately!) altho being a week late surely it shud show up anytime of the day now.

Im very very nervous want this so bad now.

Michelle. x

Got my fx for you blueflower that you are guna get that bfp real soon.

Michelle. x

Fingers crossed blueflower you'll be soon as i'm sure the lap and dye helps!! I also used ovulation sticks obsessively this month, and i had more ewcm than usual so think it was just meant to be!

Hayes if you're a week late i don't think it will matter what time you do it! I will be checking obsessively tomorrow :)

Omg do you have your bfp?? Eeek x

Good luck, i really hope that after all youve been through that tommorow morning you can begin a new and exciting journey.
fingers crossed
x Daisy

Good luck honey got fingers and toes crossed!!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Thank you so much everyone, felt a bit sick when i woke up today not sure if its becoz i might be pg or coz im shitting it about testing tonight!!!!

I cant test this morn i wudnt be able to concentrate at work if i did, but i will be testing as soon as i get back tonight about 6!! I know i cant put it off any longer.

Michelle. x

Make sure u let us all know!!!! :Dgot a good feeling for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back