Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

Aghhh fantastic news hunny really chuffed for you congratulations xx

Yeeeeyy :) I am so pleased for you. Another lttc bfp. This is fantastic. Congrats to you and your OH xx

Wow brilliant news, we need to see a piccy of ur BFP! Congrats hun Xx

Wooohooo - omg I am so so so pleased for you. I had a feeling that like me your lap and dye will of helped.

Amazing news xx

Oh my God this has absolutely made my day!!! Congratulations!!!!

Get a pic up!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

OMG just did i digi and nearly died of excitment pregnant 3+ came up straight away!!

And then hubby rings when im just taking photos of them(rubbish with computers tho so will get hubby to help me to upload them to here later!)and i had to try and stay calm and just talk normal and say to him see you in an hr!! EKKKKK im so happy and so scared cant stop looking at them keep think they are guna change if i cant see them lol.

Thanks so much for your support girls.

Michelle. x

OMG ladies im crying my eyes out now BFP i cant believe it im a mess so happy so scared shaking and crying!!!!!

Michelle. x
:yay:
That is so fantastic! I thought you were being previous with the babygro but you must have known! So glad you've got your BFP at last! Both you and Potternutter! Have a brilliant weekend! I will have a glass of wine for you! :merry:

Omg Michelle!!!! CONGRATS! I knew this would be your bfp! I'm so happy for you! And a 3+ on a digital is fantastic. Oh love I know how happy and scared you're feeling right now. I literally shook for a week! Was a bag of nerves! Big hugs, another ltttc lady graduates!

Im terrifed now tho, i dont know what to do with myself lol. Im happy and scared at the same time. So want this little bean to be a super sticky one.

Fx that next month you are guna join us blueflower.

Michelle. x

I've been thread stalking this for some time...huge congratulations! :) xxx

Best get that badge out ready to give hubby when he gets home ;-)

LOL its out and wrapped up cant wait for him to come home!!!

Michelle. x

LOL its out and wrapped up cant wait for him to come home!!!

Michelle. x

Bless u! What a wonderful start to the weekend. Cant wait to hear his reaction and see those pics! U must be on cloud 9 xx

omg this is amaaaaaaaaazing news!!! About time hey? :) Congratulations!!!! Yay!

Definitely need to know ohs reaction!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Aww your so good waiting, I told hubby over the phone as was first thing and could never of waited x

Oh my word I cannot tell you how happy I am for you!!!! You wont know me but when I was ttc you were in that section also and I check back now and then to see how you are doing. So so pleased for you after everything you've been through, waiting all this time. Massive congratulations YEY!!!! xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back