Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

hayes

Reaction score
So i went on hol and had expected the witch to join me for the end of it but she seems to be hiding sumwhere!!

I dont know if you all remember but i was in terrible pain(so much that i almost had to leave work)on the fri 10th may so i did assume that i oved then or the sat. I did continue to have the left handed pain all over the weekend(altho it wasnt anywhere near as bad as the fri) and still on the mon so maybe i did ov really late.

I thought she wud be here by now. I have no symptoms and i am getting the left side twinges again and a little bit of back ache.

I cant really even begin to get excited yet as i have been here before and she always flies in when i least expect it.

What do you guys think??

Michelle. x

Sounds promising :) How late are you now? Xx

It will be 5wks tomoz since my last af showed up!!!

I thought she wud show fri/sat so i guess im 2days late now. I havent been this late since last july lol, but then again i have thought this before and then she has flown in and shattered my heart once again so i know i shudnt get my hopes up yet.

Cant POAS yet im just sooooooo scared of testing!!!

Michelle. x

I have such a big fear about testing lol, i know its stupid but i just hate seeing that stupid bfn!!

I hate af too but sum how i can manage a bit better when its her, when its the bloody test with no second line i feel so devestated i just cant face that just yet.

I know i gota stop being a whimp sumtime.

Michelle. x

Ooh do a test, I know it's scary but got to be better than limbo! I would love to see another lttc lady with a bfp and as I said before I'm convinced my lap and dye helped me so hoping its the same for you x

Ooh this is too exciting. I understand you being nervous but please test :) only joking hun, test when you're ready. Really hope you get a wonderful surprise x

is there any news have you poas yet???

xx

LD you dont think its just the lap and dye effecting me do you???

I cant help but think its got to be sumthing not pg related as to why shes late!! I have no symptoms at all, altho i do keep analysing everything lol!!

Will maybe test fri eve as my hubby will be on lates, will any of you lovely ladies be around in the eve to hold my virtual hand as it were??

Michelle. x

Just cant do it kmg, cant believe that after 2yrs it cud poss be what i want it to be.

Michelle. x

I hope so and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

xx

I'm so hoping you are preggers!! Really need some good news :) keepin my fingers crossed xxxx

Good luck Michelle. I don't know how you could wait til Fri but I do understand the fear factor. If you did test now it would almost definitely show up. Have everything crossed for you huni, you have waited long enough xxxxx

Fingers and toes crossed Michelle, I will be here to hold your virtual hand!!

Would love another LTTC BFP!!

LD you dont think its just the lap and dye effecting me do you???

Michelle. x

I wouldn't think it would be the lap after all these months now. I never had anything done during mine but the only thing it did to me was get rid of my spotting, it never increased cycle lengths. How are you feeling today? X

Well there is still no af so far, but i do feel like she is cuming as i have had sum back ache that i usually get so im hoping she just hurries up and stops me wondering!!

Thanks for all the support im guna do my best to wait till fir coz i want to do it when hubby isnt here so that if by sum miracle i am pg for just a small amount of time i will be the only one who knows, apart from you girls as i will tell you straight away!!

Want to get through today back at work and then it will defo be ova 35days which has only eva happened once before and that was 18months ago!!! So i may crack from tomoz onwards lol.

Michelle. x

It would be so good if you were! I got a bit excited this month cos AF has been a couple of days early for the past year. When she didn't arrive on day 28 I was a bit hopeful but then she arrived the next day! :-( If you are a week late that sounds very promising! It could just be your routine disrupted by the holiday, but I really hope its not. I will be watching out for your posts! If you are, put it in the BFP section! :clover:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back