Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

Spotting is so common in early pregnancy hun try not to fear the worse. I had god awful af cramps for the first few weeks of my pregnancy but it was just bubba getting comfy xx

Spotting, especially brown is okay and can happen with a lot of women it may be old implantation blood coming away. X

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

I had red blood early on and was from my cervix as its more sensitive (also had an erosion) they also say its very common to spot when your period would be due. Tons of women get it so try not to worry (although I know it's bloody scary) x

Oh and i have been predicted twins by a few people long before we were really ttc!!

EEEEKKKKKKK

Michelle. x

That would be cool. I have always found twins fascinating, would love them!:blue::pink:

Hey hunny how you doing? Really hope the spotting has stopped xx

The spotting has been on and off alday, not much tho mainly when i wipe im guna go docs firsy thing tomoz and then ring fertility clinic aswell so can chat to them about it.

I have the most amazing back pain tho ouch!!! Also feel really hungry and sick all at the same time lol, welcome to being pg i guess!!!!!

Michelle. x

Ohhh the worrying will follow you for the next 9 months lol ... And just wait until baby arrives then a new level of worry begins

I thought that earlier i bet i spend the next 8 months worrying!!

Michelle. x

Aww congratulations Michelle! Sooooo happy for u as I can tell how much you wanted this :) Enjoy it and make sure your OH treats you like a princess lol xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck lovely after such a long journey, fingers crossed that you go from strength to strength with a sticky.
Lovely to see your posts with a baby ticker!
x Daisy

OMG OMG OMG turn my back for five minutes..... Woohooooo Michelle congratulations hun I'm sooooo happy I had tears reading this!! Here's to a fab 9 months. Well bleeding done!! Woop woop x x x

I've been away for about a month and come back to read this :) Michelle I'm so happy for you I'm almost crying here, you've waited so long for this, massive congratulations to you and your OH and I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months hun, you deserve it and you are going to be an amazing mummy xxx

Thanks ladies it still doesnt seem real sumtimes. Altho im knackered all the time and want to eat everything so thats kind of a clue lol. Will feel a lot better after my scan on weds i think.

Fx all of you will b with me soon.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back