Hi girls

Aw Kirsty. When does it start getting easier?! :(

I'm really sorry that it didn't work out - devastating news :cry:

Take care of yourself and hopefully the change in seasons will help you to recover xx

Last edited:
Thanks all , just had a call from the nurse and my hcg has dropped from 994 to 200 in 48 hours so its a swift one thank god.

I'll be back when its all died down and i've emptied all my tears. I had to deactivate my Fb because so many people are posting 12 week scans and it was doing my head in.

I'm going to try a few natural cycles without meds to see if i can do it without now my body has had a kick start . x x x

I am sorry to hear this. We will be here for you when you come back. It is very unfair and I am sorry you got so excited to feeling like this! I hope you feel better soon but love Gizzy xxx

I'm so sorry Kirsty. I hope you are ok & when the time is right for you come back.

Goodluck hunny xxxxxx

So sorry to read this, hun. Take care of yourself and hope to speak to you soon.

:hugs:

xxxx

im so sorry hun, life is so cruel.
take care hope to see u back soon :)
xxx

am so so sorry its just not fair big hugs xxxxxx

Thinking of you lovely. Can not even begin to imagine what you are feeling. Much much love and hugs xxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this hun, big hugs, take care of urself and hope to see u back to ttc when u are feeling better xxx

So sorry to hear this hun how terrible for you xx

Sorry to hear this hunni, I was hoping and praying for you all weekend. I hope you get some well deserved r&r. Lots of love xxx

So so sorry Kirsty, but I fully understand your hit by a train - I used that myself after my 2nd MC - well I said bus.

Its so horrible, this is so hard, wish you a speedy recovery from it all, lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back