Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

I am so incredibly pleased to hear this Michelle.

I keep an eye on you LTTTC ladies, and I am so happy to hear this. A 3+ as well. Amaze-balls.

I am so happy to see so many of you ladies have your dreams come true, it's an honour to see ladies graduate from LTTTc.

Now go get yourself a ticker!!!

Lots of love

xxxxx

Does anyone know how to rate a thread? I want to rate this one very high! :)

Oh congratulations Hayes I've just read through this rollorcoaster thread on I'm so happy to see you got a BFP.
X

Thanks hun, i will prob lurk a round for a bit but might dip my toe in tri 1 as you are very right everyone is going through the same thoughts and feelings.

Im not sure if im going to get an early scan or not i really hope so tho im very nervous already.

Michelle. x

Thanks so much everyone i am still so shocked i cant believe it!!

I still dont have any symptoms apart from sore boobs. Cant wait to ring the fertility clinic tho wish they were open at the weekend.

Michelle. x

Oh and i have been predicted twins by a few people long before we were really ttc!!

EEEEKKKKKKK

Michelle. x

Have uploaded a photo from camera onto computer how do i get it onto this forum??

Michelle. x

when you do a new post there is a little paper clip icon then you upload piccie from your computer

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
You might get an early scan from fertility as they gave me one :) x

Michelle I was actually really nervous to phone and cancel my iui appt, I had waited so long on it I was reluctant to let it go! Mad I know! When I phoned up the ACU and told her I was pregnant she was delighted! couldn't have been nicer I actually burst out crying. I told her I hoped it meant some other girl would be bumped up the waiting list a bit quicker. So happy you also get to cancel your appt hun xxxx

Thanks everyone.

KK i feel just the same i have waited so long for this its hard not to be thinking what the next step in feritility is guna be.

It wont let me upload my photo stupid computer.

Michelle. x

Amazing sight!!!!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370110197315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370110197315.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 50
Thank you so much for putting it on for me!!!

Michelle. x

Woo! Very strong line and how lovely to see a 3+ on a digi. Chuffed for you!x

Last edited:
Michelle did you ever buy that baby grow for your mum you asked about in the other thread??! Xxx

Great line and digi!! Has it started to sink in yet? X

Hey girls, just started to sink in yesterday and then when i went to bed i had sum brown blood on the pad and it scared me to death. I dont have anymore on the pad but its there when i wipe. Its like the start of af for me. Im terrifed that this is the end now. I shudnt have told everyone. I have back ache and feel like she is cuming what shud i do??

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back