Not sure where af is hiding???!!!!

I want to cry I am so happy for you, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months

Xxx

Thanks so much girls im filling up everytime i read one of your posts. Hubbys face was a picture thought he was guna cry!! The best start to a weekend ever!!

Michelle. x

Massive congratulations am so pleased for you x

Awesome news, so happy for you!! Big congratulations xxx

tapatalking!!

Thanks so much girls im filling up everytime i read one of your posts. Hubbys face was a picture thought he was guna cry!! The best start to a weekend ever!!

Michelle. x

That's wonderful, you were so restrained waiting to test then waiting to tell him! Your mum will be thrilled too!:)

Wohoo!!!! Amazing news. Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Im terrifed now tho, i dont know what to do with myself lol. Im happy and scared at the same time. So want this little bean to be a super sticky one.

Fx that next month you are guna join us blueflower.

Michelle. x

:thanks:Yes hopefully I will be next! You can cancel your appointment now, hooray! :cheer:

wonderful news, michelle xx

good luck for the next 9 months! xx

Omg congratulations sooooo happy for u!!!!:D xxxx

Congratulations..... wonderful news...... no idea how you held off testing :eek:)

MASSIVE congratulations, you totally deserve this xxx

I have been dying to get on here all day to see how you did.... YAY!!!!!!! So pleased for you. Sounds super sticky with your lovely 3+ on digi too. :dance:

Huge congratulations to you hun.
Such wonderful news.
Here's to a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thanks ladies im still in such shock i cant believe it.

My mum was ova the moon she cudnt stop smiling bless her.

Dont know what i wud have done without all of you guys you have kept me sane. Im too scared to go over to tri 1 yet.

Michelle. x

This is just the best news - massive congratulations!

I am so pleased for you both! Looking forward to the pictures!

Xx

Lovely! Have you uploaded the pics yet? BFP section would be a start! I think you can bypass the 'Am I pregnant?' section, ha ha! X :clap:

Will upload them tomoz when hubby can help me. Still keep looking at them thinking wow!!!!

Michelle. x

Thanks ladies im still in such shock i cant believe it.

My mum was ova the moon she cudnt stop smiling bless her.

Dont know what i wud have done without all of you guys you have kept me sane. Im too scared to go over to tri 1 yet.

Michelle. x

I didn't go over to tri1 until after my 7 week scan :roll: I lurked around the ttc journals until then, thankfully the ladies there were very understanding!

Just remember though, everyone in tri1 is dealing with the same worries, so its a good supportive place to be. Pregnancy journals also good. I think the 3+ on digi is very good news, especially on an evening test, it means your hcg is >2000 now which is a really good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back