January BFP fingers crossed !!

V1ck176s

Reaction score
Hi girls want your advice and hoping it's not a phantom !!

Yesterday I was 5 dpo i woke up to a sore throat. Had a major headache in the evening ! my eyes felt dry and really tired with lots of cm (tmi) last couple of days had slight pain in ovaries and boobs had very funny feeling in them
Today I'm 6 dpo slight headache , still tired and went to bed early last night , White cm lots of it that i feel like iv wet my self( sorry tmi) I hope these are all good signs and I no it's early

Every where I look people are announcing pregnancies and I very happy for them but I want it to be me :(

Baby dust to u all

Vicki xx

there is always a chance hun and there are tests that will give a result upto 1 week before your period, but the longer you can wait to test the better the results will show if positive.

are u keeping record of ur fertile stages each month?

good luck xx

I'm trying as don't want to be disappointed :(

Fertile stages :s do u mean cm stage !
Iv never experienced being this wet (tmi) after ovulation

Xx

Fx for you hun i think im 6dpo too but im not sure, havent had any signs though.

Michelle. x

Oh really Michelle due to test near me :) no signs can be good tho !! I'm trying not to get my hopes up and end up being a BFN :s
Vicki xx

I had some really sharp pains lower down last night didnt last long tho, prob my af starting tho im so irregular that it cud b even tho im on cd23, hope its not tho!!

But im rubbish at testing i get so upset at seeing the neg i leave it for sooooooo long lol.

Will keep my fx for you.

Michelle. x

That sounds promising :) fx !!

I no me to just really want to see them two lines! How long have u been trying!
Xx

Since may how about u? i have just been to the docs on thurs to have my 21 day bloods done as my periods are so irregular, every month i try not to let myself get excited but i cant help it and then when its negative i get so depressed. But then i try to remember that one month soon its going be my turn to see those lines. When you going to test?

Michelle. x

Since august bit seems lOnger as wanted to get married first which we did in October ! Not sure I'm going to try and hold out til Af is due however i cave easily u? Xx

Yeah same as me we wanted to get married first got married in may and i honestly thought that id be pg by end of the yr how niave!! im not testing untill af is very late because my cycles are always so irregular. I should also get the results from docs tues or weds so fx they are ok and then i can start thinking of testing.

Michelle. x

I no I stopped taking the mini pill in august wasn't on it long as had the implant b4 ! wish I had b 4 cause i was worried would fall pg b4 my wedding , I'm very new to this what is bloods from the doctors :s

Vicki Xx

Well because this is my 7th cycle and ive still not got into a regular cycle and my skin got very spotty and sorry if its tmi but i started noticing that my hair had got a bit darker on upper lip(very embrassing when working with children!) and arms and nipples(weird), i went to docs and he ordered 21 day bloods.

Which frm what i can gather is taken on cd21 because you should have ov by then and be half towards your next period, it tells them whether im oving and shows the level of sum other things but im not that clued up on it myself. Fx it will be normal.

I have other health issues tho so im very wary. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2010 and have had ibs for a long time. I also have a postive ANA aswell which may mean i have a immune system diease and could cause probs with pg!! Hopefully not tho. Guna look on the postive that it wont b long b4 we get our bfps!!

Michelle. x

Awww sorry to hear all that it must be very frustrating! My cycles have seemed to be ok very strange tho I'm never ill and since TTC the last 2 months I'm ill just b4 Af is due I'm sure it's my body taunting me so I think I'm pg ! I'm sure u will be fine and were both get are BFP soon!
Just keep your chin up s

Vicki xx

Yeah im feeling positive about this yr, im not sure why u wud feel ill before af how strange, Lets hope we both get our bfps soon and can go ova to tri 1 together. Feel like i may cave and test early this month but guna really try not too!!

Michelle. x

I no very strange! Lol I'm feeling very relax this month for some reason but then again I may cave !

Vicki xx

Yea me too its the most relaxed ive been this month, think going docs has helped.

Michelle. x

Last 3 days iv had the most bizarre dreams! My boobs are a little sore today if poked lol

Haha im like that too always poking them or thinking r they bigger?darker?lol. Good signs tho.

Michelle. x

It's hard nOt too tho lol ! I no but then the witch will arrive

Vicki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back