January BFP fingers crossed !!

Didn't realise u could get false positives:( did two tests faint lines again! Lots of White cm tmi ! Weird sensation in lower area keep feeling that Af has arrived and turns out to be cm tmi! Arhhhh I hate waiting Pain stil in left lower side of back

Vicki xx

CM is a good sign, I had this before I got my BFP. Faint lines sound promising, have you tried a digi? Good luck. :dust: xxx

I got cm last month b4 Af but this month iv had it everyday! What's a digi?? There tests that say PG or not PG ?? :s xx

Hi ladies, ive noticed some of yous have mentioned having a sore throat?

I woke up with a sore throat this morning, is that a pregnancy symptom?

im 8 dpo and so far i feel i have these symptoms:-

1. bigger and sore boobs (from 6 dpo)
  2. peeing more (tmi) (7 dpo)
  3. cramp/ pulling pains (6 dpo)
  4. sharp pain today on right side, but only for several second at a time ( today 8 dpo)
  5. really tired (7 dpo)
  6. sore lower back (6 dpo)
  7. sore throat (just today 8 dpo)
what do you think ladies, am i clutching at straws, oh almost forgot i POAS this morning with fmu but it was BFN, but i wasnt expecting anything else, just had to do it!!

I'm not sure hun I know that your immune system can be low and that's y u can feel I'll ?? Read my symptoms and see if there the same :) xx

Vicki xx

Do a clear blue digital test mine came up with a :bfp: 3 days before af was due. I'm about 6 weeks now and still get the creamy stuff and keep checking lol

Good luck

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I no I'm trying my hardest not to get a digi but holding out til either 5/6 when Af is due coz there quite pricey ?

Vicki xx

I no I'm trying my hardest not to get a digi but holding out til either 5/6 when Af is due coz there quite pricey ?

Vicki xx

You can get them cheap on Amazon? And Ebay?

I got 2 for £7.99 yesterday - they will arrive in 3-5 days...

xxxxxxxxx

Oh really that's good don't no if I can wait that long :) might think about it

:) Vicki xx

Oh really that's good don't no if I can wait that long :) might think about it

:) Vicki xx

I got some cheapies from tesco (£3.50 for two tests) or else if you have a Pound Land near you they do test for a £1 a pop!

So some cheapies until your bargain CB digi arrives?

xxxxxxx

Ive got cheap ones off ebay too vicki but the longer you can hold out the better the result bcoz correct me if im wrong they arent as senstive and you dont want to get not pg when you are really. Im still very confident that its going to be your month hun.
Fx to all of you.

Michelle. x

Wel your right done a cb digi got PREGNANT 1-2 weeks lol so shocked!! Thanks girls for all ur support!! Fx to your all !!

Vicki xx

Yay, I had a feeling you was going to get a positive on the digi as I got mine on digi 4 days before AF was due. Congrats xxx

YAY told you i had a good feeling, honestly everyone i start chatting too gets there bfp that month lol. So pleased for you hun. Dont forget me ova in tri 1 hopefully be ova with you soon!!

Michelle. x

I know you did hun :) just hard to believe when I was waiting for the cb digi to tell me a result I really was expecting not pregnant ! Lol I cried my partner is working away at the mo lol bless him!! I sent him a pic

Thats strange that when u talk to people ! Ul be next everything crossed il be stalking u til u do lol

Vicki xxx

Ahh thanks hun i hope so. Think i will prob cry when i c it too such an emotional time!!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back