are these pregnancy symptoms??

anon123

Reaction score
hi all, my body has been acting really wierdly the past few weeks and its not normal for me, if anyone could give me some advice or ideas i would really apprieciate it.
I havent been trying to concieve but i havent tried not to concieve if that makes any sense, i came off the pill about 4 months ago as i didnt like being on it (and to be honest a baby would be the worst thing to happen to me right now). anyway on to my wierd body!
My last period started about the 20th of august which was normal but this month on about the 10th of sept i felt like i was coming on my period early but i olnly had slight reddish discharge and cramps. this carried on for about a week with some days the discharge being dark brown/reddish but not alot of it only enough for a panty liner. this then stopped and now i feel ill all the time really, im head achey and have sickness feeling for the majority of the day. i feel different in myself like i am pregnant but im not sure if these are symptoms of pregnancy or if im just going mad.
pleaseeee helppp
xxx

have you taken a pregnancy test?xx

i did on the 18th of sept as i was worried that going out and getting drunk would affect a baby if i was pg but it came up negative so i thought my period would come this week but i have no period feelings even the reddish dischage has completly stopped. anither thing that changed is that i get really bad indigestion after meals especially lunch time where i have to walk around to relieve the pressure and bloated feelings. thanks for the quick reply

btw lol even tho i got negative i didnt drink anyway just in case... is it tool early to test yet when do u think i should try again?

well i should have been on around the end of last week but sometimes i can be irregular, its so confusing is it too early to do another test yet? i was thinking of waiting will october so i no ive definatey missed a whole month and a bit?

If you have the patience of waiting another week then try, that way your HCG reading may be a bit more promising x

Sorry for the late reply anon. I would maybe try this weekend, a week after you were due on? Or as wait a week as hopeful suggested, if you have patience. Hope you get the result you're looking for. Keep us posted.xx

ok im going to try my hardest to wait as long as i can, u never no i AF could come tomorrow :(. i'll keep you all posted. thanks for ur replies fingers crossed

[FONT=&quot] It may be very confusing as well as stressful when you are missing out on your regular periods and on top of that you have not taken any precaution also. The body can act very weird on some occasions. Some couples use pills to avoid having a baby. The symptoms of pregnancy could take a toll on you. Moreover when you don't want to become pregnant, then it will even more irritating. If you have missed out the periods then waiting for one more week and then doing a test will surely help.
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back