What is your CM like after ovulation?

Teamlr

Reaction score
So I'm cycle day 20 think i ovulated somewhere between cd 15-18. I'm usually dry after ovulation (well I think so as I'm new to TTC and have only been checking CM for last few months) but yesterday and today I've been experiencing lotion type and a bit watery CM... The last time I had what I think was fertile CM (v wet knickers) was 2 days ago (so cd 18).

I'm a usual 28-30 cycle so imagine it should dry up soon before AF arrives around about the 12/13th July.

Just thought it would be useful to see what all your CM is like after ovulation ... Sorry for TMI!! And also, for those with a BFP what was your CM like after ovulation?

X

I'm tracking mine for the first time this cycle as I've been ttc for years and looking for new ideas/signs. So far mine has been a mix of sticky/creamy since the fertile ewcm ended. Been about a week now. Period due this weekend. Wish I know what my normal post-ov cm was like so I knew if this was normal for me or not! X

Hiya - I've only recently started to monitor mine too but this month my body seemed to try to OV on CD19 but was unsuccessful so tried again on CD26 but on both occasions I had wet CM for about 3 days in a row and then afterwards went sticky for just a day or so and then dry afterwards and remains dry until AF arrives. When you say today and yesterday your CM was lotion type has it changed colour? (sorry I know all this is waay TMI lol) but mine is clear when ovulating and watery but after ovulation the sticky bit I refer to is more creamy white and thats how I usually know that my body has at least tried to ovulate... xx

Yeah mine is clear at ov and creamy white after (this month at least!). Such a weird thing to be paying attention to isn't it! If I try to mention anything like this to my OH he is almost sick! He finds stuff like this too gross ;) Dread to think how he'd cope with an actual birth...! X

haha yeah I know what you mean, I dont mention the CM stuff to my OH lol. Living with someone who is obsessed with peeing on OPKs every day and taking temp every morning is probably in itself enough to freak him out I wouldnt dare explain anything else to him he might think im actually insane lol...

I know what you mean about it being a wierd thing to pay attention to as well (CM) I remember when I younger like late teens, wondering if I was normal because sometimes I had discharge and thought whats that? why do I get that, is this normal? and now its mad to think its only been this year that I've actually learnt what its all about... it is amazing what a women's body does to prepare itself for motherhood :) xx

Ha that's so true, it's a little weird that we check CM but it's so helpful tracking to see when we ovulate. It seems sticky lotion type CM is normal then?? I was kinda hoping it meant maybe pregnancy as the one thing I remember from my first pregnancy was a lot of watery CM (I actually kept thinking my period had started!)

Janinesboutiqu.. My CM is white in colour (as in the lotion type stuff) and I've noticed the watery CM looks clear on fingers but yellowy on toilet paper (again, sorry for TMI!) Maybe it's just a sign I ovulated (which would be great!)

All of this TTC can be pretty mind boggling!!

Any of you that have a BFP ... What is your CM like?

X

After ov mines usualy white thickish then gets watery as the days go by bit like body lotion and wen I got my bfp in march there was loads of the stuff in fact so mcuh I used to rush to the loo and check I wasn't bleeding x

Thanks jojo3962 that's what I have now, the lotion stuff but I think it's because I may have just ovulated rather than a sign of pregnancy. I read into everything to keep my hopes up!! X

Here's a bfp cm story for you.....my non bfp cycles I get watery, then eycm at O and then watery for a few days after, then nothing much at all. Then pre-af I get a bit of white creamy cm. Now when I got my bfp with my daughter I had yellow cm and have nver had that while not pregnant........it wasn't infection or anything like that - just coloured cm and continued through pregnancy......

That's intresting iwant3 cos my white cm atm has a very light yellow tinge to it but I'm only 5dpo so I'm not reading to much into it all what will be will be xx

hmm well when my CM isn't watery it's green snot like.
Always has been especially after a cycst has burst. It really looks like I sneeze down there since my BFP. Yuck! (Been tested for UTis and STDs and all neg)

Oh that's interesting iwant3... Mine is still lotion like cm (cycle day 22) but white, however it does come up yellow on the toilet paper! I do remember increased cm with my first but it was in more abundance then I remember always dashing for the nearest loo thinking I had come on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back