implantation ar the dreaded Af? help im so confused?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by sophs85, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sophs85

sophs85 Well-Known Member

Today, 21:18 PM #1

Ok my period came a couple of days early last month and was shorter then normal. this month I am due my af on the 24th and I started getting brown cm yesterday after cramping followed by a light flow of red blood and then it stopped, then today I had a bit of blood in my urine so I thought ok its af. Then nothing until a little bit of brown cm???? Im so early and its just not starting, but the has been a bit of blood and I always read implantation bleeding is brown or pink discharge??? What do you think?? one other thing, this time last week I had food poisoning, do you think it could affect anything?

#1 sophs85, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. cosmicgirl

cosmicgirl Well-Known Member

Ib is rarer than you'd think. It's not a flow of blood, if it happens it is reported to be cm tinged with red/brown on wiping.
    Doesn't sound like ib to me but fx for you xxx

3. kirstymichelle

kirstymichelle Well-Known Member

When i was pregnant with my first child i had IB but not until i was 5 or 6 weeks preg and it was just a speck of brown when i wiped one time . That is late for IB but the midwife told me that is what it was x

4. sophs85

sophs85 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, just so strange a tiny bit of blood now just brown cm? It's just vanished?

5. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

fingers crossed for you, ive only had it once in 5 pregnancys when period due, and then it did show on my scan I ovulated 7 days later than I thought!