January BFP fingers crossed !!

My boob has got very sore to touch today just the one tho lol, just my left one only thats v.weird isnt it?? My boobs have neva got sore before. Prob guna b af tho.

Michelle. x

That's good!! I feel period pains coming but I still have lots of White cm (tmi)
Vicki xx

ooooohhhh im feeling v.positive for you your symptoms sound really good. I should b getting my results frm docs tomoz hopefully so im feeling a bit nervous now.

Michelle. x

I hope sooo just so I can be like I knew it lol hope I am! Iv been taking folic acid religiously and evening primrose oil up until ov ! Let me know how u get on hun! Ul be fine !

Vicki xx

Ok trying not to get my hopes up but ....... Sorry if tmi got undressed and noticed my breasts looked veiny?? So I said to my husband about it ..... And he said no but the bit around ur nipples are standing out :s he's not aware of of symptoms either! Reali hope theses are good signs and turn out to be nothing as never experienced any of these ! Sorry I keep banging on

Vicki xx

Oh vicki, I have all the same symptoms as you! Not due to test until 9th jan. When are you due to test? I have been in bed all day as I have bad pain in lower back on both sides, glands are up, lots of White cm, twinges/cramps not af like and veins sowing on boobs but they do not hurt. Fingers crossed for us both xxxx

Oh really ! That's good i still have a cold and sore throat! :( I'm due to test 5/6 hope these are all good signs especially if ur feeling fx same! Fx. For you too!! Think the witch will arrive tho

Vicki xx

Fx for both of you, veiny boobs is a good sign, hopefully shud b able to pik up results in my lunch frm docs today so will let u know how i get on. Im feeling positive for lots of bfps in january.

Michelle. x

Ok kinda good update!! Had pains in my left ovary and side to my back !! Caved in a took a cheap strip pregnancy test at lunch came up very faint 2nd line didn't believe it so ..... did another and the same again very very faint did a tesco test nothing :( until I looked again not lOng after again faint second line :s confused am I ? Arnt I?? Not getting my hopes up! Still have wet cm(tmi) still early days as Af is due 5/6

Vicki xx

Vick you sound exactly how I did around that time...I tested at 10 DPO and got BFN so waited a few more days. It really is best to get as close to AF as possible but I know it's difficult :) Good luck to you!! xx

Really! Wow that gives me alot of hope and there same with ur breasts?? Xx

Wow how exciting i feel this is it for you hun, faint lines have got to b a good sign esp as its early yet. Everyone i start chatting to on here gets bfp and then moves ova to tri 1 lol so im sure you will b nxt!!!

Fingers tightly crossed for you.

Michelle. x

Oh really lol that's strange! Hope we both go over very soon ! Have u tried taking EPO that's what I did different this month and folic acid! Xx

Vicki x

Ive only been taking folic acid going to wait for docs results and then start using opks after nxt af(hopefully not tho as am hoping il get a bfp instead!!)to track ov properly again. Whats the EPO for exactly??

Michelle. x

To help CM and I'm sure I read that it helps for sperm to swim in lol keep feeling that the Af is going to arrive

Vicki xx

You're not out till the witch arrives so fingers crossed for you :) :dust:

Hi ladies, im new on here. Just been reading your posts and you all seem soooo lovely. Im excited for you all. Ive been TTC concieve for a few months, got my hopes up last month with a psoitve test only to come on a couple of days later. Can test again on the 11th, trying not to get my hopes up but its hard not too isnt it??? Good luck to all you girlies xx

Yer ur right sunbeam! Are sorry hun what a pain hope it doesn't for me! Yer test again u never no u can stil get periods

Vicki xx

I might try EPO but i already have a lot of cm so im not sure if i wud need it. God this ttc is hard isnt it. I think this is your month vicki. Fx for you too shoey i didnt realise you cud get a false positive it must have been v.frustraing for you.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back