No AF........

well I supposed that's because I would only be just over 4 weeks if I was pregnant and what I have been reading on the internet, most pregnancy tests tend to pick up the hormone around 5-6 weeks pregnant, depending on the individual person.

Well I have no symptoms what so ever today

Fingers crossed for me still lol

Donna x

Last edited:
I didnt pick mine up until a week late for AF. Like Mervs Mum says, whie the witch stays away, you're still in!

Mine didn't show up on two of those either hun x I did about 4 fingers crossed for you still xxx

UPDATE!

Still no AF and no major symptoms, only feeling sick in the morning and a bit of dizziness, but I suffer with BPPV (Vertigo disorder) anyway, so I am chuffed in one way, because in all these 10 years since having starting my periods I have never missed one or come on late!

Can't wait until Monday when I go doctors, to see if I am or not. Re-tested this morning and till a BFN!

Donna x

ohh thats so frustrating to still be getting BFNs, this definately has to be a good sign though, I really hope the doctor can give you good news!

got everything crossed for you lovely and roll on doctors xxx

Thank you hunni

Roll on 9am Monday, whooo! lol

Donna x

why dont you sleep till then so it comes quicker lol
i really hope its your month lovely and like you said your never late!!! xxx

Oh my gosh babylover, if will-power could result in pregnancy you'd definitely have a BFP VERY soon!
Stay away witch!!
I soooo hope this is your month after waiting so long Xx

I soo hope this is it for you hun. You really deserve it. xx

Aww sorry for your BFN.. But no witch = :yay: Roll on Monday chick x :dust:

glad still no af!!!!! i cant wait till monday cant imagine how your feeling good luck lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back