No AF........

Ooohh how exciting. Got everything crossed for you hun. Stay positive. :dust::dust::dust:

Thank you everyone

Can't wait to test tomorrow...All my symptoms have eased now and have none at all, except for needing the loo every hour or so lol

Donna x

so glad witch still hasnt got you. Symptoms do seem to come and go in surges.... still crossing my fingers!

Thank you all x

Sorry the witch got you toffeepop and good luck for next months TTC

Donna x

Hi Everyone

Sorry to say but I was feeling a little up for it, so me and o/h decided to do it and we noticed I have really thick and creamy CM, still no AF and we actually laughed and thought it might bring on AF, but it hasn't and now I am feeling ok, is this associated with pregnancy and was it safe for us to do it? Just to let you all know we haven't just done it lol (I am not like the rest of you lol) so don't worry lol

I have backache now lol Just thought I would update you all

Donna x

so how late is AF now? its looking good if you've not even had a slight amount of blood yet! :)

AF is coming upto 3 days late now...I can't wait to test tomorrow, if my tests arrive from Ebay! I hope I get my BFP! We are so hoping....

Thanks everyone for all their support and wishes I will update tomorrow afternoon as postman don't come to around lunchtime

Donna xx

Fingers crossed for you hunny wishing you loads of good luck x x x

Sounding gooooood! :yay: I so hope you get your BFP! And will be on here at lunchtime to see if your tests have came.. :dust: x

Postman hasn't arrived yet...Neither has AF lol

I am feeling really opmistic now and can't wait to test, if I get a BFN I will go to the doctors for a blood test.

I will keep you all updated xx

Aww I really hope you get your BFP!

Sending lots of babydust your way!

Hurry up Mr Postman!!

xxx

I was just thinking from reading the posts on here lately, that everyone seems to be late for AF and no one has not got a BFP as yet, is the because of the Hormones in your blood, is not strong enough....So is it worth testing today or not?

I don't want to get too excited and then get a BFN....But then again something in blood test results (which had nothig to do with TTC) came back and need to go and see the doctor about it. So may need to see the doctor if I don't get a BFP!

Donna xx

Last edited:
My BFN!

I am sooo upset, but my partner has said to me it maybe that you are only a couple of days late and there is not enough Hormones in you blood yet, as it stil ealry days....

What shall I do? Need advice x

Attachments

• IMG_2322.JPG
    IMG_2322.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
I never showed up on tests with my dd I was 8 weeks pg when it did could always pop to docs and see about a blood test if that's poss!! Don't give up hope Hun!!! She hasn't arrived yet!!! X x x x

Thanks everyone

I am going to wait until I go and see the doctor on the 23rd March and if AF don't arrive by then, i will ask for a blood test

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back