No AF........

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I know I shouldn't be excited but I am because I have woke up today with no AF, not even a slight cramp or pain and that is unusual for me, I normally come on the day before or through the night, but nothing!

The only symptoms I am getting is lower backache and I hardly touched my breakfast this morning (but not feeling sick).

I don't want to get my hopes up too much because I know the witch will come, I am just not convienced because of more than 4 years of TTC and nowhere as of yet. It just seems strange because every women knows there body and normally 2 days before my AF is due I normally get a massive headache, nausea, bad pains in my lower stomach...but nothing, is it my body planning tricks on me?

I tested on wednesday and thursday and two BFN's, which I can't test as of yet as I have no more pregnancy tests left and won't be able to afford one until at least wednesday when I get paid....I suppose I will have to hold out until then lol

Thanks everyone for listening

Donna xx

omg i'm excited for you hun!! the pound shop and asda do dead cheap tests :thumbup: xx

I live in the middle of the sticks and don't drive, so pound shop is a no go and ASDA, but I might take a stroll into our village and nip into the chemist and see how much they are from there lol

I am excited, but trying not to be as it just never happens for me...If that makes sense

Donna x

Someone pop her an IC in the post if they have any spare!! It will arrive by Monday then!! xxx

lol Thanks Annie for the suggestion, but honestly I would not want anyone to go to any trouble....I will see how much the single ones are from my chemist in the village, if they are expensive I will have to order one off ebay.

What are the most accurate tests anyway? Because when I tested on wednesday and thursday I used really cheap strip ones from ebay...

Donna x

I'd use a superdrug own because they are supposed to be very good. There are a lot of people who have just got their bfp who I'm sure would be happy to send you a couple of IC's I'd send you a couple if I had any left. I only have ov tests which can also be used as preg tests that I'd happily send.

Annie

Thank you soo much for your help and support....I suppose if anyone wants to donate one of their special Pregnancy tests then they can do, please pm me, if not then don't worry....

I am still going to take a stroll into the village lol

Donna x

Fingers crossed for you xxx really hope it's your month you bloody deserve it after so long of trying!!! Xx

Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

I'm in the same kind of position - got a seriously sore back (thought it was breaking last night) , due on yesterday...and nothing. I'm not sure if I should go and buy a test or not, or if the :witch: is just a day late. What to do?

Not been trying as long as you have, but hope that it's a big positive for you this month! :dust:

Thanks everyone....

Told the o/h and he said if AF don't arrive by Monday, he will have to take the money out of shopping budget to buy a test, as he has said it's unlike you not to have your AF late lol And he's excited, but I have told him not to get his hopes up.

Donna xx

Well no AF still, feel bloated and consipated since this afternoon. I have been checking my panty liner and had the slightest small specks of really light blood spots and that was earlier, been toliet again since then and nothing, so what's that all about? Surely AF is going to come as you don't tend to get implantation bleeding this late do you?

Donna x

Some people dont get implantation bleeding untill around the time when their af would be due, i had a little implantation bleeding around 9dpo, dont give up yet xx

Thank you hunni, I aint giving up it's just we have waited soooo long and it get's fraustrating after 4 years of trying as well as emotional stress as well

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back