Newborn or 0-3 months

Olive

Reaction score
Are you buying more 0-3 months clothes or newborn?

I'm thinking more 0-3 months, but remember my neighbour saying she hardly had any newborn stuff.

xx

I've done a mixture of both although I do have more 0-3 x x

Yeah I've done a mixture of both, if you buy quite a few newborn stuff keep them in packets and keep receipts that way if baby is fitting 0-3 months better you can always exchange the newborn clothes you've bought xx

I've brought a mixture and also some that are up to 1 month as well (I think I got them from Next). Its difficult to know isn't it x

I have bought more newborn as people tend to buy you 0-3 months as pressies. Mind you I am buying the newborn ones that go up to 10lbs so shud do for a little while!!
xxx

I was given most of my baby clothes, I brought his going home outfit hospital outfit as I called it. but I was expecting a big baby and he was tiny x

Elexia was 9lb 5oz when she was born and newborn clothes were still to big, so id get a mixture of both hunny x x

Thanks girls. I am really stuck as to how much more we need. Feel like whipping out my list to show you all! lol.xx

come on darlin get the list out :) ...actually if youve got a list you obviously have enough, so just wait to see what others buy you. My boy was tiny and we had to buy tiny baby as his legs kept coming up into the suit and he was uncomfortable so just stick with what youve got if its a mixture....they dont stay in tiny baby for long unless they are premature xxx

Definitely some of each Hun my LO was 8lb 1 and fitted into newborn for about 9 weeks! x

my son was in tiny baby until about a month old. He was 6lb 10 oz's born x

Ooooh good question I had wondered this myself! I've been buying just 0-3m stuff but I guess I should get some newborn clothes as well! :)

I just got all 0-3 months and good job I did coz he is big xxx

put ur list up so we can compare, i got all the clothes out yesterday and laid them on the bed as i'm worried i have too much 0-3m, i'd rather take some back and exchange for bigger sizes if we have too many! xx

I have a couple new born things and m&s do an "up to one month" size so got some of them too. I have one tiny baby sized one but think pea is probs already too big for it ;) x

My cousins baby was 7lbs 6 and his newborn stuff was too big he he she had to roll the sleeves up and it was so adorable

Ive got a mix. For the hospital bag Im going to put a newborn outfit together and a 0-3 outfit together and have them in separate little bags marked. That way depending on baby weight, the right clothes are to hand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back