ebay bargain if anyone having a girl! One hour left!!!

Don't think my little girl will get through the clothes I already have!!! lol

Thanks for the link tho 8)

Good bargain

Im weird though and NEVER buy second hand clothes. Even when they say only worn once etc I just don't like the thought of it.

Mum told the couple over the road from us I was due in april and she said if she has a girl let me know as I have a bag of clothes we only wore a few times (they have an 18 month old) which I know she prolly wont want (lol they know me so well) and a bin liner full of clothes still tagged and never worn, she can have them if she wants!!!!! now that is a BARGAIN!

I don't usually and prob wouldn't for me or B&T but after spending a fortune on first year clothes when B&T were babies and them never wearing or growing out of so fast I learnt my lesson!

I've got stuff this time from ebay for Sam that have been washed thoroughly....not as if little baies can mud wrestle you wierd woman! :rotfl:

I know what you mean though,don't think I would unless it was little baby stuff.

kirlykird said:
not as if little baies can mud wrestle you wierd woman! :rotfl:

Yeah but what if its from a scuffers house and once it comes it smells weird, or has little mites/insects/nits embedded in the fibres that dont come out in the wash - or they had a special kind of sick and threw up on them and when you put them on a new baby it turns to acid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back