EmSmith1980

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Emma. I have 4 children. My youngest was born at 23+6 on 27th October 2010 (due 17th Feb 2011). We spent 19.5 weeks in the neonatal unit, and finally came home on 12th March 2011. She's 7 months now, and amazes me every single day. :) xx

Hi :wave:

WOW 23+6 is amazing (I'm not a premie mummy, but just wanted to say hi). You must be so proud, she must be a right little fighter :love:

Aww thank you. Yeah, she has done amazingly. :) I'm so proud of her. We had a long tough journey. I can't believe we ever got her home. :) xx

Wow that's amazing! Same day as my Isla. Congratulations and hope to see you about! Xx

Hey chick....
That is flipping amazing well done to the both of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey welcome! Congratulations that's amazing xxx

Again, not a premie mum, but wow! Both of you have done so so well! Thats crazy :yay: Is that her in your avatar?, shes adorable :)

Hi there,

Welcome to PF. Am also a premmie mum but baby was not born very prem -just 1 month early and spent a week and a half in scbu. I have no idea how people cope with v long stays in scbu as I found our short stay pretty traumatic. Xx

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) Yeah that's her in my avatar. :) She's just perfect.

9.jpg

This is her at 3 days old. :( The finger is a nurses pinkie.

Photo0293.jpg

And this picture was taken yesterday. She's 31 weeks old/15 weeks corrected. :)

She is gorgeous. Can't believe how tiny she was, it's just so amazing it makes your heart melt.

How much does she weigh now?

xxxx

Oh my life, so tiny. You guys have done blooming fantastically xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She was weighed yesterday and is 12lb 8oz. Just started wearing 3-6 months clothes. :D xx

She truly is a little star, what a good weight and size. You must be sp proud of your little fighter, bet she's going to be such a determined girl as she grows up xxxx

She's absolutely gorgeous and has done so well, you must be so proud! xx

omg thats great, she's a little cutie and what a good weight for being born so early. How much did she weigh when she was born? x

wow thats so amazing! my baby was born at 32 weeks, and we thought that was a struggle.

congratulations, shes absolutley beautiful and what a trooper! do you mind me asking, what was her birth weight? x

Hey, Anya was only 1lb 7oz (655g) when she was born. She was weighed last week and is now 12lb 15oz. :) xx

OMG WOW you have been thru so much and now look at her

I know. I'm so proud. She is 8months/4 corrected. She can roll from her back to front and front to back. Her community nurse is delighted. I can't wait to see the physio and consultant in 2 weeks and let them see how far she's come as we haven't seen them since March. :D xx

Hi Emma

I've only just seen this thread. Anya is a little miracle, you must be so proud.

Don't know how you and the family have coped with it all. My little man was in hospital for 6 weeks and I really don't know how I'd manage if it happened again.

Congratulations. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back