Newbie to a Micro Preemie

EmSmith1980

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :wave:

I'm Emma, I'm a mum of 4. Kai (9 next month), Fallon (5), Lennox (3), and my little miracle Anya, who was born at 23+6, on 27th October 2011, weighing 655grams/1lb 7oz. After a long stay in the neonatal unit (nearly 20 weeks), we finally got her home on 12th March. :) I'm so happy, and so very proud.

Looking forward to chatting to you all. :) xx

Hi and welcome how's your little premie doing? my LO was born on the 28th october But was full term xx

Hi Emma, welcome!! :)

Thats amazing, being born so early, I bet you just couldn't wait to get her home in March!!

Yep, very overwhelming getting her home, and being away from the security and safety of the hospital. We've settled in nicely. She's 12lb 8oz now, a huge differnce from the teeny wee girl I gave birth too. :) xx

Hi there and welcome to the forum, that is a lovely story x

Hi Emma, I hope you have enjoying your time at home with your newest bundle of joy xx

Hello and welcome hope Ur little girl is doing well. My son was also premature but only by 5week. Its a miracle that shes doing well and healthy x

Wow, that is amazing, glad everything is going well and you are now altogether at home. Looking forward to chatting to you.

She looks so gorgeous in picture x

Tasha

Last edited:
Aww that's amazing, what a strong little girl you have :) you must be so happy to have her home with you after all that time!

Welcome to the forum :wave: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back