New years eve

PinkPunch

Reaction score
What is everyone doing for new years eve this year? I'll be in bed by 10 watching tv with a Raspberry leaf tea no doubt lol hardcore!!

Suppose we need to toast to all the babies due next year :)

I have some grape juice lol spending it with my mum. xXx

am spending it in with hubby and alex doubt we will see midnight tho x

Ohs parents are coming round and I'm making a curry. I have some non alco wine chillin and hubby and his dad will sink a few beers. Well see the new year in at mine then go to there's- few more beers then home to bed. I want the hubby to have a few beers coz when I get to 37 weeks he'll be alco free too till little one comes!

That sounds great stumpy, would love some of that curry right now!!

Last edited:
Other half at work till 10 n back on at 11 new years day so he cant have a drink. Ill go to mum n dads for a bit till he picks me up n prob go to bed. Roll on jan 16th xx

Up till now our plans are going for a meal with DD, then home to chill out and see the new year in peacefully!

No partying this year we wanted it to be just us this year as we will have little legs next year!!

Food, few glasses of juice and a quiet night! xx

Wish I was having a quiet one! We're going to friends like we do every year. It's nice and all, but not quite so much fun when you're not the one drinking and have to watch everyone laughing at nothing till 2am :(

Ahhhhh bless! Its no fun is it! lol! Ahhh Im hoping family dont decide to have something on at the last min and invite us coz I really want a quiet one this year! lol Im sure you will enjoy it Jenni xxx

Well I'm off down the road to a mates house, it will be just us three mums and all our kids, (kids totalling 8 in all) they will be drinking , but I will be on the hard stuff - have told them to have the kettle ready for my decaff teabags! Hubby at work from 830pm , busy supermarket night, and so I will be walking back in the cold air after midnight, not great for waking and refreshing the kids before bed! ha ha

Looking forward to bringing in the new year and the thought that baby Devon will be here soon too, what a great start to the new year I think

Enjoy your nights ladies , last one without screeming babies in tow for a bit!

Last edited:
sitting on my arse watching telly eating chocolate! lol

I got discharged from hospital this morning so, I'm ordering an indian take away n gonna snuggle up in mums bed n watch tv til I crash out.

If I dnt speak to u all by then, let me wish u a happy new year from now ladies xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back