New Years Eve! What to do??

nikkix

Reaction score
My friends want me to go to a nightclub with them on new years eve. Obviously I wont be drinking but is it okay to go when your 7 months pregnant with the loud music and stuff? I want to do something but I havnt been to a club since I found out I was pregnant and wasnt sure wether it was a good idea!!

Im gate grashing here because I was the same as you! I have decided to go to a pub rather than a club because I would feel scarred about being in a club unless its not too busy which on new years eve they normally are arent they!

xx

Im off out clubbing tonight :)

Its absolutely fine, just be careful of your surroundings. And drink plenty of water - can get hot in night clubs xxx

Personally I wouldnt want to go, but then Im too old for nightclubs these days anyway :D

Having spent New Years eve in many a nightclubs in my younger years, they can be so busy, especially on New Years Eve (I remember one New Year queuing for over an hour just to hang our coats up). You may end up sitting on a stool all night out of the way so that people dont keep bashing into your bump!

The loud music wont be a problem........lots of people go to gigs/concerts etc whilst pregnant!

I'm the same as EllieBelle ,.I wouldn't go..... but thats cause I'm an old fuddy duddy these days (at 26 :lol: )...

Like Ellie said, the loud music shouldnt be a problem (i've been to 3 concerts this year)... just the amount of people etc...

Depends on how comfortable you are with your bump/size of bump etc :D

I wouldn't go.. it will be full of drunk people who will not be aware of themselves and you could get hurt. I am too overprotective of my bump and shelter it with my hands even when I go out shopping.

EllieBelle said:
Personally I wouldnt want to go, but then Im too old for nightclubs these days anyway :D

Having spent New Years eve in many a nightclubs in my younger years, they can be so busy, especially on New Years Eve (I remember one New Year queuing for over an hour just to hang our coats up). You may end up sitting on a stool all night out of the way so that people dont keep bashing into your bump!

The loud music wont be a problem........lots of people go to gigs/concerts etc whilst pregnant!

:rotfl:

Me too! im getting too old!! lol i prefer to stay in with my gaviscon!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back