the excitment of new years eve

Jojo_2012: have you heard from your man?

We went to a party and "suddenly" hubby was really drunk! So I said that I was tired and that I needed him to take me home, so he came with me;) It's always a trick to Get him Think that we're leaving the party because of me (and not him). Lol! Now he's snoring loudly - will try to go to bed in s minute:)

We went over to a friends, got home around 2am, very proud of myself for managing to stay awake that long. feeling shattered today though, may need a nap. OH is busy decorating our bedroom and i'm going to cook a big roast later :) x

Since I still live with my parents, the 6 of us all sat up, drinking (fanta for me! - full fat with it being new year) and playing wii games. Went to bed at around 7am!! :D

Happy New Year to you all. xxx

My OH decided to call at 1am, we all went in our pjs to pick him up, he stank of beer and decided to keep me awake til 4am. But it made me so tired I slept til midday, didn't wake up once, didn't even have my maternity pillow to keep me comfy. I feel very refreshed!!

I've only just got up, only got home at 5am (look at me party animal). Actually I had a great time it is so much easier when you have a designated driver (me obviously) no queuing for taxis and I was even offered a seat in the packed pub (I love my bump). I am suffering today though, I'm exhausted and my back is so sore after perching on a bar stool for hours (but no hangover so I suppose that is a plus).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back