the excitment of new years eve

SarahJane88

Reaction score
So tonight on new years eve, i am currently bouncing on my ball, drinking raspberry leaf tea, with a box of milk tray and watching bbc 2.
:party:

Anyone else doing anything exciting tonight?

watching rise of the planet of apes with a non alcoholic beer. Just gonna get my ball. lol

sitting parked infront of the lap top, while DH watches some random rubbish on the telly. lol

Sat on sofa with hubby with some non alcoholic wine. Bubs currently kicking away. :) xx

I'm in the local, having it large with a shandy and a ham and cheese sandwich :)

sitin in watchin tropic thunder with oh, will prob be in bed well before 12 lol

I'm in the local, having it large with a shandy and a ham and cheese sandwich :)

you've done well TOR - at least you made it out. lol
xxx

Never thought of it like that.. lol. I insisted on going out cos next year we wont be able to. Haha.

Ps. I'm now on the strong stuff...lime and soda! Lol

I'm having a pre made snowball (all 3.5% of it) whilst sitting on the sofa. Think I'm gonna be in bed soon.

What exciting lives we all lead, the joys of pregnancy. New years eve normally winds me up, we cue for alcohol, get wet through when it pees it down, pay extra for taxis and have a banging head the day after, but like anything you always want what you cant have and all that sounds quite fun this year. lol
The oh also thinks he is a great partner and deserves rewarding for choosing to stay in with me on nye. I think me telling him if he goes out this year its only fair i go out next year and him babysit that made him decide he should stay in and be a devoting fiance. lol

Sitting in front of the tv with OH and a massive bar of chocolate.
The highlight of my evening so far was a big chip butty I had at around 8 o clock.

I'm killing a few hours on Reddit. My 9 year old is staying up to midnight so I've allowed him to take over the TV.

OH promised he's coming home once he's met up with a mate of his, in the unlikely event I go into labour there'll be no getting hold of him at midnight if he's not here.

Sitting in front of the TV, playing Yatzee and munching my way through a box of After Eight Mints... Mmmmm... :)

I'm pissed off, my OH hasn't turned up still. No text. No phonecall. :shakehead::shakehead::wall2:

No chance in hell I'm calling and nagging I'm secretly enjoying having the TV and laptop to myself too much.

I swear if I don't hear from him til morning and he plays the fell asleep card, I will conveniently be still asleep for the first 2 hours of phone calls and texts!!

Where is the angry face smilie anyway??????????

My wireless isnt working this evening (bloody typical) so am sat in the kitchen :-( OH is out gigging. Feel very fed up.....but not normally a big fan of NYE anyway so think it is a case of wanting it more because I can't have it. Meant to buy some non-alcholic Becks but forgot :-( Time for bed I think, hopefully i'll wake up in a much more positive mood!!!

We haven't done NYE for a couple of years now. I'm in bed :D best place for me! Pip is wriggling away after a fairly quiet day so I'm feelin a lot better now he is moving about!

Happy new years everyone :)

Last edited:
Sitting in new pjs with plenty of food watching the crappy tv might even have a small glass of lambrini with the bells with the family, plus side no horrible hangover in the morning like every other year woo :yay: Happy New Year everybody wen it comes!! xx

We went to our friends to see new year in, dh was drinking, i was on driving duty!

Had a cuppa n gossip in the kitchen while the men played Playstation! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back