New cycle? Come join me!

Oh wow! Fab ovulation dip! Looks like you had OV bleed too after to help confirm :) I'm also 3 DPO today xxx

Chart looks good lura.
I oved on the 4th this month, 3 days early!! Stopped taking pregnacare not long ago, but had loads more fertile cm this month, and had bad ov pain!
I'm having loads of pure white discharge atm, hoping it's a good sign - 4dpo x
Fx for you both xx

Not looking good I dont think. My temp is starting to drop and no longer have tender boobs this morning... always a sign just when AF is getting ready to start.

24ff97442e5087589a0431697eeca4f9.jpg

Oh :(
Who knew ttc would be so difficult ay?! Still have everything crossed for you xx

Ooohh I think I can see something but not sure... do you a pic in colour?

Ahh, the one in colour, didn't wanna post it cos have a messy window sill :wall2: so please ignore the mess/rust lol ... but I think it's the best one x

View attachment 60535

I thinkkk I see a shadow. Not sure if its an evap yet or the start of a :bfp: test again tomorrow. Good luck hun xx

So Im 9DPO and still in the game so far. I usually start spotting bleeding around 9-10DPO so lets see! Im anxiously waiting now. This is my chart this morning:-

355d9d5f1b35b33ed1b6ab324be36a0c.jpg

How have you got on this morning PeanutButter?

Well Ive started getting mild cramp, cervix is low and just checked and have a little bit of pink / brown cm. I know Im out now as this is how my cycles seem to go at 9DPO.

Looks like the vitamin b complex or the vitamin c has done nothing to extend my luteal phase.

Oh :(
Have you seen your gp about how short it is? Maybe they can give you something to lengthen it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back