New cycle? Come join me!

luratraloora

Reaction score
So Im happy that my latest fainy BFP was a chemical and this is a new cycle. Im on CD2 and have a 27 day cycle. I have a short luteal phase so have got vitamin b complex 100 mg and vitamin c 500 mg in the hope it might try lengthen my luteal phase. The vitamin b complex also has folic acid in so thats a plus.

I will be taking angus cactus and royal jelly too this cycle.

Anyone similar day as me and want to join me?

Not the same day, but I too have started a new cycle! I'm on CD10 with an average cycle of 24 days, could all change as I've only been off birth control for a month, things are still up in the air at the moment so hoping things will even out I have more cycles!

But sure ill join you! :) good luck this cycle!

Sorry to hear bout the chemical :( good luck this cycle xx

Not the same day, but I too have started a new cycle! I'm on CD10 with an average cycle of 24 days, could all change as I've only been off birth control for a month, things are still up in the air at the moment so hoping things will even out I have more cycles!

Yes of course join away! Do you have an idea when you O? Do you temp or use OPK?

So sorry Lura, I would test again in a day or 2 just incase it's not a chemical. I'm 11dpo today and another BFN, I'm definitely out so will be waiting for af and will join you in 4 days time xx

So sorry Lura, I would test again in a day or 2 just incase it's not a chemical. I'm 11dpo today and another BFN, I'm definitely out so will be waiting for af and will join you in 4 days time xx

Awww hunni your not out until AF shows. 4 days is still a long time.

I have decided Im going to have no pregnancy tests waiting in the house this cycle until i have a missed AF so I cannot be tempted to test.

Awww hunni your not out until AF shows. 4 days is still a long time.

I have decided Im going to have no pregnancy tests waiting in the house this cycle until i have a missed AF so I cannot be tempted to test.

That's not a bad idea, I might do the same as won't keep setting myself up for disappointment. My temp has dropped today so af must be close, it's hard to temp with chronic insomnia but I've given it a go the last week. Come on af ! lol xx

Awww I love temping lillith this will be my third month and its because I temp I discovered I have a short luteal phase.

Awww I love temping lillith this will be my third month and its because I temp I discovered I have a short luteal phase.

A high dose of vitamin b6 should lengthen your cycle hun. I used to temp before I caught pregnant with my son. I can't find a good app on my phone to chart it though, its a Nokia Lumia phone so it's windows not Android and I'm limited which is a pain in the backside. Think I need to invest in a new phone. xx

Yes Ive got 100 mg of vitamin b complex and 500 mg of vitamin c to try to help.

Yes of course join away! Do you have an idea when you O? Do you temp or use OPK?

I use OPKs :) I think from the lines I get on CD13/14 it'll be one of those days :D

I'm on cycle day 1, finally came!!
I'm not using opks this month and not temping, I wanna have a sort of break, I'm getting all stressed out, ans basically crying all the time.
I'm on holiday around the time i ovulate this cycle, so hopefully I'll be even more relaxed aha, and I shall be drinking a fair amount lol :p
Gonna starve hubby of sex for a week before we go away ahahaha he'll be able to go all week then xD

I'm on cycle day 1, finally came!!
I'm not using opks this month and not temping, I wanna have a sort of break, I'm getting all stressed out, ans basically crying all the time.
I'm on holiday around the time i ovulate this cycle, so hopefully I'll be even more relaxed aha, and I shall be drinking a fair amount lol :p
Gonna starve hubby of sex for a week before we go away ahahaha he'll be able to go all week then xD

Sorry to hear about AF Peanutbutter, but you sound positive about it all. I like your relaxed approach. Hubby wont be able to resist whilst your on holiday hehe? Your just 2 days behind me. When will AF be due?

Af is due around the 20th, and ov about the 7th, when are you due? xx

Well af has shown early, cd1 for me today, knew it wasn't my month, that means this is a 26 day cycle, only problem is I don't think my partner will be here next fertile window �� x

Well af has shown early, cd1 for me today, knew it wasn't my month, that means this is a 26 day cycle, only problem is I don't think my partner will be here next fertile window í*½í¸¢ x

Aww sorry to hear that hun! Hopefully this month will be it!

Well af has shown early, cd1 for me today, knew it wasn't my month, that means this is a 26 day cycle, only problem is I don't think my partner will be here next fertile window í*½í¸¢ x

Aww sorry to hear that hun! Hopefully this month will be it!

Errrm unless it's the immaculate conception hun I don't think I will have much chance unless my OH sends me some sperm in the post lol. I'm all for throwing in the towel and giving up to be honest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back