Nyone using Angus castus?

mrsH2009

Reaction score
I've tried vitamin b 100 complex to lengthen my 9/10 day luteral phase but to no avail and have come across Angus castus, I have ordered some but wondered if anyone has any experience with it

Hi Mrs H

I started taking Agnus Castus last cycle (6) to try to reduce the length of my cycles because they are extra long (43 days on average).

I took them from the day my AF started for 2 weeks and then stopped taking them as thats 'technically' when ovulation occurs for an average cycle length. My AF came 9 days early!!! :)

Now i'm not saying the Agnus Castus was the cause of this but it's a bit of a big coincidence I reckon!

This cycle i've also taken them from the 1st day of my AF and my 2 weeks will be up tomorrow evening.

Also according to my chart today is the start of my 'extra fertile period' and surprisingly i've had EWCM today (bang on schedule!).

If I get my BFP this cycle i'll defo be taking Agnus Castus again and i'll be shouting about it from the roof tops! hee hee :)

Hope this helps! :)

x Claire x

It does thanks, have you had any 'bad' side effects, I can't seem to find any info about any of them

oh and what dose are you taking?

Nope no side affects what so ever!

I take 1 tablet in the morning when I wake up and 1 tablet at night before I go to sleep. I'm also taking pregnacare conception tablets - I take 1 of them before I sleep too! My OH is also taking Wellman conception tablets bless him! lol

Good luck and let me know how you get on!! Hopefully we'll get BFP's at the same time!

When are you due to test?

xxx

Still awaiting ovulation, but going on last month in 12 days time.

Sending plenty of baby :dust: your way

I started them on my last cycle for 14 days as my cycle went from 28 days to 37. And i say theyve worked, my cycle was 33/34 days.

The tablets i have say take 2 tablets twice daily....so im actually confused of WHAT to take as people have said different things. Im also taking pregnacare tablets for folic acid. Ive reads lots of women have concieved within a few months of starting them as its regulated their cycles.

Good luck xxxx

Hi Chazabell!

The packet i've got says take 1 or 2 a day so I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. To be honest though because they're herbal I doubt they'd do any harm if you took too much! I guess each different brand says to take differents doses so take whatever your packet says! :)

xxx

I took these after Depo Provera really messed up my cycle. It was regular again within 3 months after my periods were absent for months and months. I have faith in these :hug: xx

Thanks for that Rosie's Mummy! Good to know they do actually work!

I'm really hoping the Agnus Castus is the reason for my cycle dropping by 9 days last cycle!

xxx

I just want this cycle to be over now then I can start, ovulation seems to have gone AWOL no ewcm or anything, and my chart is messed up cos I'm awaiting a new thermometer

It's sooo frustrating not knowing whats happening with your body! I know exactally how you feel MrsH!

thats why I thought "sod it, whats the worst that can happen if I take Agnus Castus" lol

I hope you OV soon. And if you don't get a BFP this cycle I hope the Agnus Castus works for you! :)

xxx

I took them for two weeks at the start if this cycle, an I'm a week late, so either they don't work and has made me worse, or they work really REALLY well and I'm pregnant hahaha if I am I will probably then see pigs flying by the window

Last edited:
I took them for two weeks at the start if this cycle, an I'm a week late, so either they don't work and has made me worse, or they work really REALLY well and I'm pregnant hahaha if I am I will probably then see pigs flying by the window

:test:

Ha mrsH. I think I will tomorrow am but I know I'm not as I havnt been ovulating

Lets all watch this space then ladies :) lots of baby dust and love xxxx

It didn't really help me, I may give it another bash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back